Quick Information and Questions

Okay so due to the Quarantine I have both more and less time on my hands. I've really messed up my sleeping schedule and classes online are so much worse than classes in a classroom. My AP classes have me stressed because now they're all FRQs and that's really infuriating. My parents are just spreading panic and a lot of things are falling apart. I'm sure situations for a lot of you guys are similar.

I am working in a new section of chapters that I will release when I finish them but I have a couple of questions for you guys. I'll answer them too, but I just kind of want feedback from the audience and I want to know how I can improve my book.

1) How are the chapters length-wise? Would you like my to sort of combine chapters so that they're longer and have fewer chapters in the book, or are they a good length? I know that Wattpad has been putting ads in between chapters of books and it's pretty annoying in my opinion but if the chapters aren't too short I feel like I did a good job of breaking them up.

2) Any ideas for a better title? I don't know, this one just seems a little flat and basic.

3) How are you all handling everything going on recently? I want to talk to some other people about what it's like in areas other than where I am

4) Any other suggestions you can comment under here :)

Hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe. Try and make the best of the Coronacation even though everything is getting really out of hand. Self Isolation shouldn't be too difficult for a lot of us because this app is mostly introverts. If you do have to work I want to thank you so much for everything you are doing, no matter what your job is. Also Happy Birthday to Robert Downey Jr.