Chapter 2

"Oh No, I didn't mean to- I'm sorry I just- I don't know I-" Peter stumbled over his words.

"Calm down Peter. Relax. At least now I know who you want me to help you with, and isn't that you want. Help?" Steve replied.

"Yeah, I guess so. I just like want to know what she'd like from me. Or what I could do to make her like me." Peter said.

"Okay, Well why don't we go over and talk to her. I mean we don't have to directly let her know what your feelings are. Just go over, hangout, and talk for a while. Then when you're ready you can make a move. Only reason I haven't is because of Tony. He's pretty protective of her. You saw what happened at lunch today, didn't you?" Steve said.

"Okay I like that idea. You should text her though, it might seem weird if I ask to go over." Peter replied.

"Okay then, I'll ask." Steve said, before pulling his phone out to text.

 "She said we can come over after 9, so we've got a couple hours to kill

"She said we can come over after 9, so we've got a couple hours to kill.  I'm going to change. If you want, you can borrow something from my closet. I'm gonna wear a black t-shirt and dark wash jeans. Feel free to wear what you want. I have some preserum clothes in the back of my closest if that'll fit you better." Steve said, a slight smirk of arrogance showing at the corners of his rose red lips.

"Okay, thanks" Peter replied. He leaned back, sinking into the couch, running a hand through his wavy brown hair. He shut his eyes and let out an exhale. He thought about what to say to make conversation. He started to scroll through his phone to relax, when Steve returned. He looked like a literal model, making Peter feel very nervous.

Some time had passed since Steve texted me.  I had just finished my workout and hopped out the shower. I was about to lay in bed naked scrolling through Instagram forever when I remembered that Steve and Peter were coming over. I checked the time and saw that it was 8:45.  Shit. I jumped up out of bed, and put on a black lace two piece lingerie set, before scouring my closet for clothes to wear. I didn't  really know what compelled me to wear matching underwear instead of something comfortable, but I put it on anyway. It felt right, and looked damn good. Just then, I heard a knock at my door.

Crap. They're here... and I'm basically naked.

I threw on the silky robe that's next to me and left my hair down with a side part, because I don't have time to style it further. I put on the closest shoes to me, which to my utter annoyance are some black pumps with red undersides. Basically a knockoff Louboutin. The shoes made my legs look longer than they already were, and made the robe sit even higher up on my thighs.

I head to the door, completely flustered. Wondering how the actual fuck I was going to explain this.

"Just a second!" I say as I rush towards the entrance. I open it and see Steve and Peter just staring at me, confused. Steve looks slightly amused, and Peter tries not to look at me, even though he was failing pretty badly.

" I didn't have enough time to put proper clothes on before you came, okay? We're close enough for this to not be an issue,yes?"  I state, trying to hide my blush. It was the worst outfit I could be wearing, but it was better than being naked... right?

"Oh yeah, that's fine. Don't worry about it, we're all adults here" Steve said. His arm resting against the doorframe, leaning his weight forward. His brilliant eyes looking into mine. His juicy red lips moving so deliciously after every single mouthwatering wor-

"You okay?" Peter asks. My face was hot and my chest was rising and falling harshly. I could barley keep my balance when his words snapped me out of my trance.

"Yeah, I'm fine Pete. Come inside! Have a seat on the couch. I'll get some wine and maybe cook something for us to eat. Make yourselves at home" I reply, struggling to keep my composure. Peter walks in first, and Steve steps forward. I feel his body heat radiating onto me. His warm wintergreen scented breath fanned over my neck as he leaned in and said, "Excuse me sweetheart, I need to pass by"

I walked further inside, heading straight into the kitchen to open a bottle of wine. God knows I need a sip right about now. I open my cabinet and pull down three small wine glasses. I don't know how well Peter can hold his alcohol. I mean he does have super strength and shit, but at the same time he's a college student just like me that seems pretty innocent so I have no clue. I figure if Steve wants to get drunk I'll pull down some Asgardian liquor for a good time. 

I hold the three glasses in one hand, and the bottle and opener in the other. I set them down on the living room table and turn to face the boys as I sit down on the couch in between them. The smell of Steve's cologne is intoxicating, and he drapes his arm behind the couch when I sit down. I lean over closer to him on instinct. I get comfortable onto his chest, leaning my head in. I'm about to swing my legs onto the couch as well, but because Peter's here, I instead inch my hips closer to Steve so now I'm leaning on his chest with our thighs touching. His head rests gently on top of mine, and my arm falls across his lap. I can see Peter looking a little awkward, and I assume it's just because he's not used to coming over to my place.

"So, Peter, every time we hangout at my place, we play a game. Since you're new here, what do want to play?" I ask. I'm curious as to how innocent he really is.

"Okay, what about Truth or Dare, the drinking game?" He responds. I get literally no information from this. At this point he can be either dangerous, or very vanilla.

"Sounds good!" I reply. I get up to go get shot glasses, immediately missing Steve's warmth. Peter follows behind.

I go to reach for the glasses in my cabinet and Peter presses up behind me. He reaches above me and pulls some down along with the Asgardian liquor , leaving me to grab the few that were left.

I turn around and we are close up, and face to face. I look up and see him gazing down. His brown eyes looking over me. I quickly slip from in between him and the counter top and go back to seat.

This time however, I'm not leaning on Steve. I'm getting ready for whatever dares they want me to do.

We set up the glasses. Three per person, all filled with the liquid poison. I guess I didn't need to get  the wine after all.

"The way we played was that the three shots are your three lifelines. If the truth or dare is too hard, you take a shot. After you finish three shots, but you need another one, you strip off one item of clothing and get three refills. Both socks, or both shoes, count as one item. Do you want to play that way?" Steve asks. I'm pretty cocky, so I think that I won't need to strip.

"Sounds great! What do you think Pete?" I ask.

"I'm down for anything. Just know that you guys are going to be wasted"  Peter replied. I didn't know that he could be this competitive. He pushes back his hair and nonchalantly leans back onto the couch.

I ask the first question.

"Hey Cap. Truth or Dare?"