Chapter Four

"Wait, wait, what do you mean? It's not my turn it's-"
"Actually, we never said that there was an order, so again I ask, Truth or Dare." Peter interjected.
"Um, yeah, totally. Dare I guess?" I say. I don't want them to know too much about me. Even though I want the avengers to be my family, I really don't need Peter to ask me something like what kind of porn I watch or whatever.

"I dare you to do what you're daydreaming about. You've been spacey for a while. What're you thinking about?"

Oh. Well shit. So, either I can take the shot and probably have to strip, or I can just man up and do what I was thinking. The thing is, what I was thinking was very... interesting to say the least. After weighing my options for a minute, Peter smiling smugly at me the entire time. I finally say,

"You know what, fine. I'll do it, but none of you better say a word to anyone else after I do."

I decided that doing the Dare was better than stripping out of my very thin robe.

"Okay, go for it, we won't say anything to anyone dollface" Steve replies.

I take a deep breath and straddle Steve's waist, having one leg on either side. I can see Peter turning slightly red in the corner of my eye. I pull my hair over my right shoulder and lean down for a kiss. Right as I'm a centimeter away from his face, Steve smiles, and pulls me into him. His soft lips feel like heaven against mine, and I almost let out a moan when he runs his hand in my hair. He deepened the kiss and added tongue, which made me gasp in his breath. Our mouths were so in synch. I pulled away, not wanting to make an awkward situation worse for Peter. As I pulled back, Steve's teeth pulled my lip gently before letting go, and I let out a soft moan only audible for him. I slide off of his lap into my spot on the sofa and try not to blush.

I see Peter, and I feel so bad, but he asked me to. I was about to say something when Peter started to talk.
"Oh. My. God. Tony was right. You two are dating! I knew it! Wait until I tell him everything he's gonna be so-"
"Peter, we aren't dating. I just, kind of, sort of, wanted to kiss him, and I don't know if he wanted to kiss me back, but you dared me to do what I was thinking. And so I'm sorry Steve because I know that that was probably extremely weird."

"Well in that case," Steve started, "let's take this a little further shall we? I know that wasn't the only thing you were thinking about doing tonight."

"What do you mean Steve?" I ask, my face flushing crimson.

"Well, I know that you like Peter. It's extremely obvious. The way you get so flustered around him. So why don't we have some fun? Like you said, nothing that happens here can be told to anyone else." Steve said, with a new tone in his voice. It was so deep and husky. It made me shiver in the best way possible.

"I-I'm down." Peter said, obviously nervous.

"Okay, why not." I say. Immediately after those words come out of my mouth, Steve pulled me to my bedroom. I was thrown on my bed, before feeling his lips on mine again. This time he was more passionate. More lustful. More hungry. I moaned at the feeling of Peter running his hands up and down my inner thighs while we kissed.

Steve breaks the kiss and pulls away. I feel Peter back up as well. I sit up on the bed, and I look at them.

"Take off the robe. Now." Peter says sternly. I slowly untie the silky fabric and let it cascade down my arms. I pull it off my wrists and throw it off the bed, leaving me in the lingerie and pumps. I take off the heels, and stand up. I go to Peter and grab his neck to pull him down slightly. We make out for a minute before he separates. His lips tasted of cherries and liquor, which is probably what mine did too. Steve pushes me down to sit on the bed before walking up to the edge.