Chapter Ten

At this point, we had all gotten off of the plane and were back in tower. We talked about how our sections of the mission went, well Nat and I didn't go into too much detail about the plants.

"Hey honey," Nat whispered in my ear, "Do you feel anything?"

"No, but I'm just gonna head home. Thanks was for everything." I reply, grabbing my things before heading to my dressing area to change back into some more casual clothes.

"No problem, stay safe!" She called out.

"I will, love ya!" I shouted back.

As I get to my dressing area, I see Steve emerging from his. His simple white T-Shirt and light grey sweatpants fell deliciously against his tanned skin.

"Steve, can you help me please?" I say as he walks past me. The sweatpants highlight his assets too, if you catch my drift.

"Yeah Dollface, what's up?" He replied, his gorgeous red lips moving with every word. His stunning blue eyes gazed through my soul.

"I can't really reach the zipper on this thing, can you help me get out of it?" I ask, beginning to feel suffocated in my clothing.

"Sure, lets got to your room though, so that you'll have a bit more privacy." He said, walking into my room. I pull my bottom lip between my teeth before entering as well.

His hand pull down the zipper and pulls the suit off of my shoulders and arms. His silky hands work my back, shoulders and neck softly and I let out a small moan of relaxation.

"You feel tense and tight, are you okay, baby?" He ask, massaging me deeper.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I stuttered slightly, " I might have gotten a few knots from the mission though. I'm going home after I change, care to join? I'll ask Peter when I see him."

"Sounds good, i'll let you finish up, the we could go together." He said before leaving.

I pulled the suit the rest of the way off and put on a pair of cotton shorts and a light pink shirt. I fixed my hair, then put on some socks and slides before hanging up the suit and leaving.

As I do so, I see Peter in the common area. He looks up to see me.

"Hey babe," I say trying to leave as fast as possible, "I'm heading home, come to my place okay?"

"Okay, sure." He said, getting up from his seat to leave. I find Tony, hug him goodbye and get on my way back home.
---------------------------
"Hey dollface, how did your mission really go? You don't have to be embarrassed to tell us. In fact if you're dishonest..." Steve winked. The way sat on the couch, so casually spread out, was making me feel hot. I turn my gaze to Peter and as he ran his hand through his soft brown hair I got even hotter.

"Um, there were these flowers. They were purple on the outside and yellow in the middle and-"

"Wait, you got exposed to the drive flowers? Why didn't you tell any of us earlier?" Steve said, getting frustrated at me. I loved when he raised his voice, just the way his jaw ticks and his fists clench.

"I didn't feel anything and I was the only one exposed so Nat told me to burn them, and I did." I reply shortly.

"I'm sorry but what are drive flowers?" Peter asked. His eyebrows contorting with the rest of his face in confusion made me want to moan out but I managed to keep my composure.

"Exposure to their pollen makes people have overactive sex drives, and it takes long for the effects to wear off. Doll, you said that you didn't feel anything then, do you feel anything now?" Steve asked, his posture now much more tense.

"Honestly, it's taking everything I have not to moan at the sight of you two. Everything you do is so... attractive." I say, feeling my breathing getting quicker and deeper.

"So the plants are having an effect on her," Peter said, "What do we do?"

"The fastest way is to go to the bedroom, otherwise she'll basically have a very painful fever dream until it dies out." Steve replied.

They both get up and I do to, and I rush to my bedroom.

"Dollface," Steve said while stripping himself down, "What did I say earlier regarding your punishment?"

"You said Level 3 Captain." I said, just staring at the scene in front of me. My heartrate was at an ungodly high speed and my breath was taken by every single small movement they did.

"Good. Spell, he stated walking towards me. He pulled my bottoms down roughly, but only to the point where my ass was exposed. He sat at the edge of the bed, and I bent over his knee.

"S, Thank you Captain." I moaned out upon contact.
The stinging pain gave me a new feeling of pleasure.

"Good job dollface, you like this don't you? You dirty little slut?"

"Yes Captain." I moaned out. Peter walked in front on me, in his stripped to boxers glory, and just stood there watching me. Bring on display like this made me so much wetter. I was growing hotter by the second.

"U, Thank you Captain!" I cried at the next hit. Each one bringing me pleasure. Peters face of amusement as I grow increasingly more pleasured made me get hot in the face.

"M, Thank you Captain!"

"Sorry dollface, that's the wrong letter," Steve said, before promptly delivering two more spanks, "Or is that what you wanted? Did you want me to hit you more?"

"B, Yes Captain, but it was an accident" I say, holding back moans.

"M, Thank you Captain."

He then went and did the next six rapidly, and my ass was cherry red. I was speechless, and I only breathed when he was done. I look up and see a small smile on Peters face. He grabs my hair and pulls it back so could look at him, before bending down and deeply kissing me.

"Mm, I'm in pain, can you two help me?" I ask, reluctantly pulling my lips away from Peter.

"Of course, doll face" was all that I heard from behind me as felt two fingers dip into me, before pumping in and out at a steady pace. My moans increased as I saw Peter's warm brown eyes staring down at me, taking in my every reaction to Steve's movements. His fingers picked up the pace, and his thumb began to softly graze over my sensitive clit, teasing me.

"Oh fuck Captain, please rub me harder!" I moaned out, my breath quickening. Peter let out a single laugh, but before I could respond, I felt pressure and speed on my clit going back and forth at a rapid pace. His fingers pressed into my g-spot with every pump. I came with a loud moan, and was promptly thrown on the bed.