Chapter 6

It's been about a week since Steve, Peter and I have been together. Obviously, our relationship is a secret that no one else knows about. I have been snaking kisses and pulling them away to be alone with me, but nothing too serious.
Tonight's a pretty important night. I've been invited to a Tony Stark All Adults Invite Only Party. His parties are famous for being pretty crazy, and I'm seen as mature enough to go to one. I pull a wine red knee length sweater dress from my closet and hold it against a black mid thigh length body con-ish dress with strapping on the front exposing cleavage, and on the back exposing my skin.
I feel hands wrapped around my waist behind me and lips tenderly kiss my neck.

"Pick the black one doll, you'll look amazing. I want to make people jealous that they can't have you, even if they don't know that you're mine." Steve said, surprising me.

"Okay Captain, I'll follow orders." I say turning around, dropping the dresses and draping my arms behind his neck. I kiss his neck and
collarbone softly before I whisper in his ear.

"If you want me to. Sometimes I want to be punished, sir."

He pulls away from me with a laugh and walked to the mirror behind me to adjust his outfit. He was wearing black pants, a black unbuttoned blazer, and a black button up shirt underneath it, leaving the top button unbuttoned. His shoes were shiny black as well. He looked so sophisticated and sexy, and could control anything he wanted.

I slip into the dress and pair it with the same black and red heels that Peter loves so much. I step into my living room, Steve's hand settling on my lower back, and ask Peter his opinion on the look.

"It looks amazing baby." He says, getting up. He's wearing a navy blue blazer with a burgundy red shirt underneath, and black pants. His shoes are black as well. He comes over and runs his hand starting from the back of my thigh, up over my ass and up my back, before pulling my hair slightly from the roots making expose my neck further, allowing him to kiss it.

"Peter, please. I don't want you to stop but if you keep going I won't be ready in time." I say, reluctantly pulling myself away from him.

My makeup is almost done. I apply some deep wine coloured lipstick, which coincidentally matches Peter's shirt.

We drive to the Avengers' Tower in Steve's car. This time I sit in the back seat with Peter. After a while of driving and talking to each other, he looks at me and fails at hiding laughter.
"What's wrong?" I ask, desperately trying to open the camera on my phone.

"I think Captain and I left some marks," he responded.

Going down my neck were purple bruises that were deepening. I get the concealer I keep in the pocket behind the drivers seat for emergencies like this. I quickly apply some and the bruises are no longer noticeable from a distance, but up close you can definitely see the outlines and raised edges.

We arrived at the tower and go inside to Tony's floor. We're greeted by FRIDAY and have a seat on the couch, when Tony walks in. I immediately stand up and rush to give him a hug.

"Hey Tony, thanks for inviting me. I'm so happy to see you!" I say, pulling away from the hug slightly.
"Hey kid, thanks for coming. Morgan's with a sitter and Pepper's on a business trip, sadly. Have a seat, make yourselves comfortable, I'll bring drinks out in a minute." He says before walking to the bar. I sit on the couch and Peter sits to the right of me. I want to cozy up to him, but I know that I can't.

People begin to roll in, and I get really excited to see familiar faces. Nat, Thor, Clint, Loki,Wanda, Bucky, and Bruce all show up. Peter, Bucky, Steve and I sit on one couch, while Tony, Nat, Thor and Bruce sit on the other. Clint and Loki sit together on a loveseat.
We all get settled together.
Once everyone got a drink, we started taking more.

"Hey guys, what game should we play?" Nat asked, looking mainly at Tony.

"What about Never Have I Ever?" Clint asks.

"No that's boring, pick something fun." She replied, taking a sip of her Raspberry Mojito.

"What about Truth or Dare?" Tony asked, "I know it's basic, but the kids over there have never been to a party like this. Let's ease them into it before we get into shit like strip poker or something."

"I like that idea." Steve piped in, taking a sip of scotch, "Last time I played Truth or Dare, thinks got pretty wild."He laughed.

I take a sip of my Strawberry Daiquiri, suppressing a smile.

"Okay, I'm in." Nat says, "Truth or Dare, Steve."

"Dare."

"I dare you to take a shot of that super cheap stuff for every girl you've been with." She says, a playful smile on her face. My cheeks get red but I hide it with laughter.

He hesitantly starts to pour shots. One by one the glasses fill. He knows that he won't get drunk, but he does know who's watching, and who's going to know this much about him. Then, one by one, he downs them all, with a slight throwback that makes me get flustered.
Sixteen shots in total, he looks like he's trying to be nonchalant. Peter and my eyes shift from looking at each other to back at Steve frequently.

"Damn Rogers, only 16? I thought that you'd have a higher body count." Tony laughed.

"My body count's 24 Stark, she asked for girls add a high body count isn't something to be proud of." Steve said, leaning back into the couch. "Okay so Tony, truth or dare?"