Chapter 5----Strawberry Field

This is Chapter 5 of Confusion, and I hope you enjoy!

--------------

Will's POV

I swopped Nico up from the dock, and started sprinting towards the infirmary. Nothing else was on my mind, except getting Nico back to safety. I don't even know if he is still alive. That only thought chilled my brain, and sent the chills all over my cold body. I don't think I could hold Nico any longer. The night was so cold, but it was the middle of summer. How can that be? Not the problem right now Will, focus.

I know, Nico was so light, but it was like the coldness was putting me asleep. Tears streamed from my eyes and followed the wind. The wind was pushing on me, and making me run slower. The current was so strong, I couldn't help it.

But by then, I was at the infirmary, I tossed Nico on the bed and called Natalya over, my sister. We started working immediately on Nico. He was freezing, and he was barely breathing. Well at least he was breathing. Natalya tossed nectar on his bruises. Nico eyes clinched, and his jaw tightened.

"Ahhhhh!" Nico roared. A tsunami of relief washed over me. Nico was alive.

"Nico," I hugged him, I really wanted to kiss him, but I wanted to give the kid space. You know how he is. "Who did this to you?" I whispered. At first he didn't respond, but his faint voice traveled through the room like a wave as he said, "Jacob. An-and some of his brothers, I could only see Jacob, I couldn't see anyone else." I took his hand and held it tight. I looked down.

I didn't care who was watching. I knew Natalya was, but it didn't bother me. Even if dad was watching or even Hades I wouldn't care. I am just happy to see Nico back.

"I'm pretty tired Will, could I have my rest?" Nico pleaded. I let go of his hand and smiled while putting my hands in my pockets.

"Go head death boy," I said. Nico growled. He likes it, I know it. "Natalya?" I signaled her to leave. She got up and walked towards me and looked at Nico.

"Goodbye Nico, you should get all the rest that you can. By then the nectar will do kick in. You should be good as new by tomorrow." Natalya smiled confidently and walked out.

"Are you going to leave now, Doctor Sunshine?" Nico said faintly . I chuckled.

"At least I laugh at the nickname and TAKE A JOKE!" I raised my voice sarcastically. Nico laughed. Nico laughed for the 2nd time.

"C'mon I'm serious, I'm exhausted." Nico demanded. I leaned on the frame of the door.

"Alright, alright." I sighed. "Bye Death Boy." And before he could respond I was out.

---------------

~Percy's POV~

(At the strawberry field yesterday)

I was at the strawberry field waiting for Annabeth. I knew since our little discussion this morning, it's going to be about Nico. Is she really that smart to figure it out?

Then I saw her coming through the field. The wind was blowing through her hair from the side, but she had the most evil face on.

"So I'm just going to get to the point here to get this over with," Annbeth started. "what happened last night Percy? Don't try to hide it or make some excuse, I saw it all. Nico kissed you Percy, he kissed you." There was a silence between us. Annabeth eyes started to tear up. "Percy, you went with it, Nico said he was over you, remember by the hearth?" I was still quiet, what could I say? She told me not to give any excuse even if I have a great one. "I'm not going all into this, but, are you bisexual?" I hesitated but I finally decided to speak.