•|Forgetful + Regret|•

"Nekoma's captain and Karasuno's manager hugging in the hallway?" Someone interrupted the two of you. "If anyone else saw you, they would think you had a forbidden love."

The one interrupting the two of you was Nohebi's Daisho.

His girlfriend next to him stated that she would go look at souvenirs while he spoke to Kuroo.

"Welcome to the losing side~!" He teased as he stuck out his tongue to make an ugly face. His rude personality was showing itself once more.

"Geh!" You exclaimed. Daisho was definitely one of a kind.

After their bickering, Kuroo brought you back to Karasuno.

"I found this one walking around." The male stated as you walked towards your team.

"Oh? Thanks for bringing her back." Sawamura stated nonchalantly.

Kuroo waved to you and left.

"Fraternizing with the enemy, you're bold." Tsukishima hovered over you. He was obviously very upset that you went crying to Kuroo and not him.

"I-I need to go find Aki!" You announced before turning to walk away. There was actually something you had to tell the older Tsukishima.

"He's not in the stadium right now." The blonde informed you as he grabbed your wrist. "He went out to eat."

You racked through your brain for another excuse but couldn't find one.

"Sorry Kei." You muttered, knowing full well why he was upset. "For crying to Kuroo."

His eyes widened. To be honest, he admitted it was better for you to have Kuroo comfort you. Tsukishima knew that he was awkward with the whole consolation thing. This was why he couldn't be too upset with you.

He placed a hand on your head and tousled your hair. "Well, it can't be helped. He does have those dad-vibes since he's so old and all." The blonde teased, causing you to chuckle in relief.

Sugawara frowned. He was the same age as Kuroo... did Tsukishima see him that way too?

After lunch and a short nap, everyone went to watch Fukurodani's match against Mujinakaza High.

"A top three ace versus a top five ace." Was what everyone was calling it.

It was the middle of the first set and Bokuto was being shut out.

You had to wonder if he was in his depressed state yet.

But what surprised you more was the fact that Akaashi seemed troubled.

You watched as the setter moved for a dump, but got blocked from doing so.

"AH! Akaashi!" You unconsciously yelled, earning a glare from Tsukishima. "...-san. Akaashi-san."

The first set was about to end and you could tell that something was wrong with their setter.

"Akaashi-san's panicking." Tsukishima told you as he stared at the court with narrowed eyes.

It was odd for the both of you to witness a rushing Akaashi. He was usually so calm.

The whistle blew and you witnessed a player change for... NUMBER 5?!

Tugging on Tsukishima's arm, you pointed to the court. "They're subbing out Akaashi-san, Kei!"

"I can see that." He pushed up his glasses as you continued to hold onto him. Secretly, he was happy that you were touching him the way you were.

"(Name), come!" Shimizu waved her hand. She was having a small meeting with Takeda-sensei and Coach Ukai.

You let Tsukishima go and approached them.