•|Scheming + Special|•

"Place your water bottles in the cooler when they're empty." You told the team before their warm up began. "I'll make sure to always have them filled and on the bench for you."

"Yes!" The Nekoma players agreed happily and then turned to their coaches for instructions on what to do next.

Today was their third day in town and they were going to be playing a practice match against another school.

"Has Nekoma always had a female manager?" You heard a boy from across the court ask his friend.

"I dunno. But maaaaaan, I'm jealous. Tokyo schools are on another level." The second boy stated.

There were a few Nekoma players who's egos were being stroked. You could tell by the smug expression on their faces.

Rather than stopping them, you enabled for them to bask in their newfound glory since it was only going to last for half a week anyways.

After their very detailed instructions from Coach Naoi, the boys were allowed to disperse.

You've only known them for a few days but you were beginning to understand them.

Kozume Kenma was a genius. He was great at watching and analyzing anybody. It doesn't matter if they're his teammates, opponents, coach, manager, he did it to everyone.

Kuroo Tetsuro was always scheming. It was obvious that he liked to provoke other players and to be honest, it kinda irked you. On the other hand, he was pretty easy to read. His annoyingness was just a front for his kind personality underneath.

Kai Nobuyuki... was quiet. Although he may be extremely quiet, he's probably the most well-mannered high schooler you've ever come across.

Yaku Morisuke was very much like Sugawara. It was kind of frightening, but there were times you almost called him 'Suga-senpai' because of it.

Yamamoto Taketora resembled Tanaka in a way. Both of their earnest personalities and occasional gangster-like attitudes were one in the same.

Fukunaga Shohei was really funny. These past few days you would hear him mumble jokes to himself and laugh. You managed to catch a few of those jokes and chuckle along.

Inuoka So was a happy airhead. Literally the mirror image of Hinata, just taller. You found it funny how all these similar personalities made their way into rival schools.

Teshiro Tamahiko was your typical first year. Amateur at receives, falls for fakes, etc. But the one thing that made him stand out was his calm demeanor, and on top of that he's very observant. You enjoyed sitting in silence with him.

Shibayama Yuki was extremely shy and apologetic. There were times when you say things to him and his eyes start to tear up...

...

Were you really that intimidating?

Anyway, these are the nine boys you gained responsibility of for the time being.

For some odd reason, you were beginning to feel attached already.

Kuroo was staring at you from the bench so you walked over to him with the intention of asking him what was wrong, but as soon as you were in front of him he stood up and placed an arm over your shoulder. Your back was facing the net so you were very confused as to what was happening. "K-Kuroo-san?"

"Wha-?" Yamamoto seemed upset that Kuroo was touching you.

The raven haired male's sudden actions caught even Kozume Kenma's attention.

"You like our manager, huh?" Kuroo asked the other team from over his shoulder. He gave them a sly smirk—very cat-like. "Well that's too bad since she's all ours."