Updates and New Content

Thanks to everyone for supporting Trial 017 thus far! I can't fully express how grateful I am for all who've voted, given feedback, or shown support. I'd also like to give a particularly warm shoutout to @SarahSokol5 for being the first beta reader for the first book I've ever written. If you enjoyed Trial 017, be sure to check out her latest works!

Concerning Trial 017, the book has been undergoing some major revisions since it was completed a couple of months ago, but life got in the way and things stalled. Now that I'm back, I've heard the feedback and consequently, there are some major changes coming soon. Things to look out for include...

- New or additional supporting characters

- Plot holes being fixed

- More worldbuilding

- Greater revelations about Trial 017

- More coverage of the chaos in Kingsfield

- A new finale

- And much more!

The revised version is going to very different (and probably a bit longer), but I hope it'll be worth it.

Finally, one last thing. There's a sequel in the works! Charlie's adventures on Trial 017 will be continued in FALLOUT (premiere date TBD). Fallout chapters will not be posted until Trial 017 revisions are finished. You can add this book to your library for future updates concerning the revisions and the sequel as well.

As usual, feel free to let me know your thoughts! Comment as you'd like or if you're shy, inbox me.