Chapter Ten

Blushing faintly Lucas looked off to some part of the room shyly, faintly nodding to Joe. Smiling some Joe held Lucas close, a hand moving down to rest upon Lucas's belly. Blushing even more, Lucas was still so angry...and hurt but he calmed down slightly enough to relax into Joe's hold. "Lucas...I know your hurting. But I can't help but saying I'm happy to be here...you could be the poorest person on earth and I'd still be here with you." Joe said softly looking down some at Lucas's head. "And I can't wait for our baby to arrive. Maybe we should schedule a doctor's appointment...seeing as our baby is big enough to let us both feel him or her moving...maybe he or she is big enough to let us know the gender" Joe said gently.

Lucas stayed quiet as he stayed there in Joe's arms, feeling the others hand resting on his belly. Distinct shifts, strong enough for Joe to feel now occurring. The baby wasn't kicking yet, but wow...the feeling was beyond words. Hearing Joe mention a doctor's appointment he gently nodded in agreement. "Why don't you go take a small nap, Lucas. I'll wake you if we can get an appointment soon enough" Joe said softly letting Lucas go, though he hesitantly removed his hand from the others belly. He just wanted to cuddle with him all day, admiring the very beautiful love he has come to love even more...if that was possible.

Heading up stairs, Lucas laid out some cloths just increase before climbing into bed. He was rather tired already...why is it he was either always tired or hungry? Groaning softly he laid on his side looking out the large windows on the door watching the rather darkening afternoon. He expected no less, it was shifting through fall. October was approaching and it loved the holidays that followed the next month and on. Smiling softly he sighed gently thinking of the loving and beautiful times soon to come. Halloween brought fear and fun, Thanksgiving brought family together no matter how far for eat and be thankful. Christmas was his favorite. Decorating was one of his passions for that holiday even though he has only spent Christmas with a few people these past few years. As he thought on, Lucas didn't notice as he dozed off into a light sleep.

It was a couple hours later when Joe gently shook Lucas, "Lucas...come on time to wake up..." He said softly. Groaning faintly Lucas swatted at him before slowly sitting up with his eyes closed. "I know you don't want to be up, but we have an appointment in an hour and a half...thought I'd give you time to wake up and get ready" Joe said softly smiling at Lucas. Nodding gently, Lucas looked at Joe some "Joe....can you run and get something quick..." He asked softly as he scooted out of the bed. "Of course, what would you like?" Joe asked softly looking sweetly at Lucas. He was actually asking him to do things! "Can you run and get some like...fruit...maybe grapes...oh or maybe Apples.." Lucas said softly making up some more. Fruit...what a weird fucking craving. Healthy but weird. He heard chocolate and like weird shit like pickles and ice cream what what people craved but he just wanted fruit right now. Joe smiled big nodding as he hurried off. Shaking his head softly at the excitement, Lucas got up and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After fifteen minutes Lucas came out of the bathroom a towel around his waist while he used another to dry off his hair. As he passed his mirror he paused and backed up some to look in it. "Wow..." He said softly looking at himself. He was much different then before, he used to have a slightly toned flat stomach. But now he looked at himself and saw the nicely rounding, still to grow stomach. Just looking at himself he couldn't he but blush deeply so....nervous about his new look. What didn't help then was the alarms that snaked around his waist from behind; bag in one hand while the other rested on the exposed stomach. "So lovely.."Joe said softly looking at Lucas in the mirror. Blushing deeper, Lucas softly crossed his arms looking away. "Got what you asked for Lucas....I'll being it down stairs once your ready I'll be in the living room"Joe said sweetly, his hand gently rubbing Lucas's belly before he walked away. Lucas continued to blush as he glanced down to his belly before sighing gently, he couldn't deny....He liked it more then he thought. Smiling faintly, Lucas gently touched his belly though hesitant like if he touched it...maybe he would wake up and nothing had happened and none of this was real. But as he did, he found nothing changed and he still carried their baby and that made him smile.

Stopping soon Lucas got dressed and the two were off to his first appointment, where the two proud parents to be were able to see their baby for the first time. They also found of the babies gender, the little one is a.....

(Alright everyone I'm giving you the chance to give some input and help pick baby info. Do you want a Baby Boy...Baby Girl...or Option C surprise twist!