Chapter Four

By the next morning Lucas woke up the the light gently hitting his face. With a faint groan he blinked shifting lightly as he blinked to adjust his tired eyes. As he woke up he noticed he wasn't laying alone, glancing back Joe was right against him hugging him gently with his head only two inches away. Letting out a softly annoyed groan he turned away not sure what to do. He wasn't letting him do anything with him, he loves Elizabeth! Even though she lied to him about the one thing she knew he always wanted.

Wiggling slowly he got out of Joe's grasp and got up. Fixing what cloths he had on he hurried to the bedroom door but it was locked! 'Damn…come on…open!' He thought glancing back a couple times trying to get it open. "Lucas…" Came a voice making Lucas gasp softly. He expected anger, but only reserved Joe's arms around his waist. "Lucas, I know your scared but just relax in bed. I'll run down and make some breakfast. Maybe some pancakes." He said softly. Moving with Lucas in his arms, Joe took him back to bed. "Plus to much movement isn't good for your head" he said letting Lucas sit down. Walking to the door he unlocked it and stepped out, the sounds of it locking again making Lucas nervous. 'What to do…what to do..' he thought looking around the room. Seeing the window he jumped up and ran too it. All were locked and even as he hollered for the cops below none seemed to pay him any attention.

Sighing in frustration Lucas walked around his room some, thinking of ways to get out. Though..He wasn't in any danger. It's not like he killed anyone or broke his leg to keep him from running. Sighing some he slumped down next to the bed knees close to his chest as he rested his head on his knees in frustration. 'Why am I conflicted? I love Elizabeth…' He thought before groaning. Soon Joe came back inside the room with two plates of fresh pancakes with butter and syrup and glasses of juice. Setting a tray up Joe placed Lucas's plate on it and his on the nightstand. "You alright Lucas?" He asked softly helping him up and sitting on the bed. "Go ahead, eat up" Joe said sitting down in a chair and beginning to eat his food. Lucas looked over at Joe, sighing gently as he slowly began to eat.

Joe watched Lucas some before turning on some tv to Lucas's favorite show that would be playing this early. Looking Lucas quietly watched while watching. Smiling as Lucas seemed to relax some Joe looked to watch as well both sitting there quietly while eating their breakfast. After they finished Joe set them aside and quietly sat on the bed with Lucas. Sighing gently Lucas looked away listening as the tv was turned off. "Lucas, please listen. I know your very unhappy with me. But I know once we get our family started you'll cheer up" he said smiling. Lucas felt goosebumps as his eyes widened and he swiftly looked right to Joe. "Two men can't have kids!" He almost yelled but before continuing to rant Joe took out a bottle from his pocket. "I've given you these. Last night with your aspirin, and some in the syrup and juice for breakfast." Joe said softly. Lucas grabbed the bottle swiftly reading the directions as his eyes widened more with each part. "You did changed my insides!" He yelled throwing the bottle at Joe's head hard enough for it to burst open. Joe flinch and raised his hands gently. "Calm down, you'll have to learn to control that temper when your pregnant" he said softly. Lucas glared at Joe with a look that could kill as he jumped up from the bed "I am not allowing you to touch me! I may want a family but you'll never get me to have yours!" Lucas yelled as he looked around quickly. Seeing the bathroom he hurried inside, locking him self inside. It was the only place he could be alone, and Joe couldn't get in. Looking around the large bathroom he sat down against the door curling up into a ball. Ignoring the soft knocks and gentle pleas from Joe from the other side.

Joe gently knocked, "Lucas please come out, how do you know you won't love this if you don't try? I'm willing to give you what Elizabeth denied you, a family" he said softly listening to the other side quietly. Upon receiving no answer Joe sighed gently moving away and sitting down watching the door. He could see a shadow at the bottom, watching his beloved sitting there quietly. 'He will come around…he will love being a dad's he thought smiling. Waiting there on the bed watching him till his chance to get inside.