f o r t y t h r e e

Start from the beginning

"Long night?" He questioned. I sighed, "Let's just have a good day" I said turning my back towards him and closing my eyes. Those little hands touched my back and a little grunt was in my ear. I turned around and find Kylan attempting to reach for me. "He missed you" James said looking at me. "I kept my promise, I told him I'd be back in the morning" I responded. "And he still misses you Melissa" James snapped back.

"Now you know how we feel when you're gone. We've missed you for many nights" I said sitting up and snatching the covers off of my body. James looked at me and noticed the quick change in my attitude, "Just relax, let's enjoy family time" James said. I instantly regretted my reaction, I promised myself that I wouldn't start an argument. I quickly laid down and covered myself as my playful son crawled all over me.

"I'm gonna get a bottle started for Kylan. I'll be back" James said getting out of bed with nothing but a pair of boxers on. Damn I missed waking up to him like this knowing that he didn't have anything else planned for the day. "Okay" I said simply as I played peek-a-boo with Kylan. Moments later, James came back to bed with a bottle in hand, "Look at what Daddy has!" I said getting Kylan's attention. Kylan glared at James and crawled over to him.

I dawned at the sight of James feeding Kylan, I couldn't get over how sexy he looked just being a parent, taking care of his little human being. I guess the staring made James a bit uncomfortable, "You ok?" he asked. "Of course, Daddy" I said sweetly. James smirked, and chuckled "Keep playing with me" he said as a warning. Ignoring his sexual threat I began bothering Kylan while he ate. "Man quit, or he won't go to sleep" James warned. "Fine" I said in a huff, wrapping back under the covers. 

Twenty minutes later, Kylan was asleep, James walked out of the bedroom to lay him in his crib. Coming back, James crawled into bed and turned the television off. "What did you get into last night?" he questioned wrapping his arms around me attempting to snuggle. "Nothing, just cleared my mind" I said feeling his hard on against my ass. "You sure about that?" he questioned condescendingly. I huffed, turned on the lamp and turned towards him to be face to face, I propped myself up on my right elbow to get a good look at him.

"If I did anything last night, do you really think I'd be home right now? I'm pretty sure I'd still be there getting seconds or thirds" I spat. James stared at me seductively and pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away from him, confused at what's going on right now. "Just let me do this" James said pulling me back into him as he caressed me softly. For the first time ever being with James, I felt so awkward as he proceeded to lay me down. Placing kisses all over my neck and using his fingers to trace the lace of my panties, I dug my nails into the back of his neck as I bit his bottom lip. As he pried to get my panties off, I wasted no time in helping him.

"I want you" I whispered. "Just relax" he said reassuringly as he paused to slide his boxers off. Refusing to wait, I quickly grabbed him and pushed him inside of me as I gasped at him inside of my interfolds. My body responded to him instantly as if all of my anxieties had calmed at that very moment. He stared into my eyes as he pumped in and out of me, he watched as I tried to contain my moans by biting my lip ferociously.

Grabbing both legs he pushed them by my ears and pounded into me repeatedly while I grabbed my breasts for comfort as I yelled loudly. My body needed this, who knows what other emotions James and I have bottled up inside of us regardless of or toxicity towards each other. I reached out to pull James closer to me, his lips crashed into mine instantly as he slowed his strokes and fed me long, passionate ones. He picked me up and sat me in his lap, he gripped my hips to encourage me to ride him as he kissed me.

Holding him close to me, our eyes connected, and he kissed my neck passionately. I threw my head back in ecstasy as he had me lost in the moment. Cupping my face in his hands to kiss me, James thrusted his hips further into me causing my moans to break the kiss. His grunts matched every thrust that I gave in return, and I watched as he got louder and louder. It turned me on even more to keep up the momentum to make him cum.