f i v e

James' POV

I didn't lie when I said that I love Naomi

I didn't lie when I said that I love Naomi. I do, I'm just not in love with her. I know she can't resist my charm, and the way I look at her. Continuing to kiss her, I stripped her out of her clothes and paused for a moment to run the water in our lavish garden tub. To kill time, Naomi walked in the bathroom and stripped me down, and went to work with her jaws. Ten minutes into her pleasing me, I felt myself about to bust; she didn't care, she swallowed everything in me and turned off the water. I got in the tub first, and had her sat in between me. Pressing her back against my chest I let her relax as we sat there in silence.

"James, remember when we first bought this house?" she asked looking up at me. "Yes, why?" I asked as I ran my fingers through her curls. "We were so young... eager... and ready to put any and everything we could into this house" she chuckled. "Yeah... you're right. But we're older... and we can enjoy the fruits of our labor" I added. She sat up to straddle me, she looked me in the eyes intensely, "Everything that we promised each other when we first bought this house, does that still remain true?" she questioned. I sighed, "Baby, I'm still here. You broke that promise. But I'm still here right?" I questioned. She looked down and then back at me, "I know" she said pulling me into a deep kiss, "That's why I'm asking you if everything still remains true. I don't deserve you, nor this marriage. But I've been doing everything in my power to get us back to the way things were" she pleaded. "I don't want what was, I want what's better" I said pulling her into a kiss. Swiftly, the way she straddled me, she was positioned so perfectly that I slid into her.

Getting lost in her folds as she rode me, it became so clear how bad she wanted this marriage. The way she looked at me as she rode me to oblivion, the way she kissed me and moaned at each stroke. I held her tightly as I felt myself about to lose control. I quickly pulled out and jumped out of the tub to release over the toilet. She looked at me with lust in her eyes. Getting out of the tub, she let out the water and stepped into the shower.

I followed Naomi, and began to wash myself clean, when she proceeded to pleasure me once more. This night couldn't be filled with anymore passion. This time I couldn't help myself but give my all to her. Fucking her passionately for two rounds in the shower, it was enough to make her weak. Once we finished, I wrapped her in a towel and carried her to bed. I got up to look for something to wear to bed when I heard a loud noise. I looked over and Naomi was sound asleep snoring.

I grabbed one my T-shirts and placed it on her once I finished drying her off. I tucked her in bed and kissed her forehead. I grabbed some shorts and went across the hall to the guest bedroom to get some sleep.

I was wrong on so many levels. But for some reason, making love to my wife hurt worse than anything. I felt like I was cheating on Mel, giving her something that only she could have. Getting out of my thoughts I finally closed my eyes and went to bed.

Melissa's POV