8 | Creepy fish and bones

I am placed in a small room filled with creepy fish bones and skulls. A mermaid comes and swims around me. I am chained to a stand. I yell. 'What do you want', I sneer. 'Your powers, everything', her voice sounds so deep and peculiar. She grabs some bands and places it on my hands. She twists a lock on a small room and goes inside. She fiddles around with some things in there. I can hear chains and glass chiming. The mermaid stays there for a long time.

'You can't kill me bitch', I yell.

'I know that you stupid siren. I'm going to make you feel so much pain, forever'. My tongue feels so numb and I can't find anything to say. I don't want to do this anymore how I wish I was a human again.

My thoughts rush to Blakd before, I miss him so much, my mum and sister misses me too and I let out a tear.my heart stops hurting all a sudden.

I scream as I am being zapped. It stings my whole body. I stare the mirror opposite me. I am a mess. My hair is all wild and then I notice something. My eyes are fading into brown and my tail is slowly disappearing. I am returning into a human. But only this time it's permanent. My breathing is slowing down and I'm choking. I can't breathe anymore. I am a human. Why am I a human?

'What on ocean', the mermaid looks bewilders as she sees my legs and body.

'Oh no, your the lucky ones, your becoming a human because your heart is getting back. But oh honey I am just going to kill you', she laughs deviously.

She comes close to my ear and starts to whisper something. But I grab the shard of glass that was in my hair and I stab it into her. She lets go of the lever and I fall. I keep stabbing and stabbing and stabbing her until she's dead.

Suddenly I have my tail back.

I scream and yell. Sol and Cera come rushing to me.

'I killed her', I say solemnly.

'Good job', Sol laughs and gives me a pat on the back