After hearing his footsteps leave, the gang get up, glad that their leader isn't dead even when he deserves it. They all go one-by-one, except Kyungsoo who stays behind with Suho, "you know who his daughter is, so stay the fuck away from NCT," he spits. Kyungsoo may be scared of Suho, but it's not enough to remind him who the favourite is. Suho just stares back into Kyungsoo's eyes, unable to speak after what had just happened. He didn't know what to think, he was beyond terrified and now was threatened. Kyungsoo notices this but takes back his remote and leaves. They were friends once, a very long time ago...

Kim Junmyeon

Hands trembling, heart-pounding, the fuck is wrong with me? If he finds out about the plan, I'm dead. There's no escaping the Boss' fury, I know who will lie for me and who won't. I stare at the back of Kyungsoo as he walks off into the distance, remote gripped in his hands. I'll just make him lie, that's the only way.

Seo Youngho

It's driving me crazy, driving me mad that she won't hear me out. I've risked so much for her and to think that she would be so upset about my past genuinely hurts me. I understand where she's coming from, but Yoona is dead, she's left us, a simple segment of history. I wait outside of her room, in five minutes she'll come out to collect her dinner and then walk back in. This is my time to apologise, to remind her that I'm here for her and won't let her go, ever. I wait, each minute that passes feels like an hour; I know it must be worse for her. After five minutes, minutes that feel like hours, she finally opens the door. Her movements are stealthy, looking around to see if I'm here or not, thankfully she doesn't notice me watching from the kitchen. She then exhales, leaving her room and walking at a reasonable pace towards the kitchen. I stand behind a pillar, ready to hold her in my arms once again. As she passes, I grab her wrist and pull towards me. She's now trapped between the wall and me, head hung low and breathing very heavily.

I lift her chin so that her eyes can lock with mine, except she's got her eyes closed. "Minah," I whisper, "I'm so, so sorry for not telling you about my past with Yoona," she gently opens her teary eyes, lips trembling as she waits for me to speak some more.  "No more secrets. It's just you and me from now on, any question about my past that you want to be answered, I will answer." Hot tears roll down her beautiful orbs, as she continues to stare back into mine. I wipe her tears off and cup her soft cheeks, my heart beating faster than ever. The truth is, I've never felt this way before, not once. She does this to me, she makes me feel complete. "Promise me, Johnny," she mutters, voice as quiet as a mouse, a cute mouse, my mouse. I hold her small hand up, wrapping my pinky finger around hers, then pressing my thumb against hers. "I promise," I reply, eyes watering, finally seeing her smile. I then pull her into a kiss, a slow and thoughtful kiss, the type that I don't do very often. She's sweet, so sweet. Her scent pulls me in for more, and suddenly, the kiss turns into something more.

Kim Minah

He suddenly grabs on to the hem of my shirt, pushing me further into the wall, aggressively, but it doesn't hurt. The few days of loathing him were gone, and something had taken over me. I've never felt this way before, not once. My heart is racing, pumping as if it's going to pop out of my chest. He swiftly reaches under my shirt and touches me in ways I've never felt before, making me feel all types of ecstasy. It's hard not to fall for his trap, so tonight I'll let him win. He has control over me in any way that he wants. Tonight belongs to you Seo Youngho...

I wake up the next morning, flashbacks of last night make me flush in embarrassment. For once, I finally feel happy. I won't ever forget this moment, waking up next to the man I love. I turn to his side and notice he's still asleep. I smile to myself, thinking of how far we've come and how long it's actually taken for us to, well... do it. I decided to check if my phone's charged since it died last night and was shocked to see the number of missed calls and messages I'd received from Haechan. Within a second, I'm out of bed with a robe on and outside the room, calling him. The phone rings, and almost instantly, he picks it up. "Minah? Are you there?" He asks worriedly. I almost respond before remembering what he said to me the other day, "I'm here, what do you want?" I reply in a stone-cold voice. I'm sorry for being like this Haechan, but what you said to me hurt. "I'm so sorry, Minah," he sobs from the other side of the phone.