Chap. 23 You are my everything

(Anna's POV)

I felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my chest! Kristoff knew about me and Hic, and was fine with it! Valka was overjoyed when I told her. I happened to see Ruffnut and ran over to her.

"Ruffnut? Thanks for the advice earlier!" I said, giving her a hug. She seemed surprised, but returned it.

"That's what friends are for! I think?" She added. I laughed and thanked her again.

Everyone couldn't stop congratulating me! It was interesting being surrounded by Vikings and Dragons, and repeatedly congratulated. I did my best to handle the fame! Valka later helped me escape the crowd, letting me inside the house. I thanked her, and headed upstairs. As I was walking towards my door, I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I smiled, instantly knowing who it was. But it didn't stop me from blushing.

"How's it going, beautiful?" Hiccup whispered in my ear.

"Fine. Except the fact that you won't let go" I teased.

"Why would I let go of my everything?" He asked, kissing my cheek.

"Because you're squishing me?" I asked, blushing more.

I felt him shrug as he kissed the back of my neck. I felt shivers race down my spine. I felt him smirk against my skin at the affect he had on me. I turned to face him, and instantly got kissed. I returned it, but noticed it was more intense than usual. He ended up pinning me against the wall, kissing me harder. I tried pushing him back, but failed miserably. It's not that I didn't like him kissing me, it's just I didn't have any intentions of going to the level I knew he wanted to go to. He broke the kiss finally, giving me space to breathe. He seemed worried a little. I sighed and told him.

"Look,Hic.... I love you, but I'm not ready to go that far. I believe that's a gift that should be shared between a husband and wife. So, let's save it until then. Ok?" I asked, waiting for his response.

"That's fine. We're both not ready for that yet" He admitted, patting his hair.

We both shared another kiss, then parted ways. I changed clothes, and slipped into bed. Cocoa gave me a lick goodnight, and went sleep. Ok, I'm certain her stomach is bigger!! Wonder why? I shrugged it off, and drifted to sleep. But, not before thinking about Drago's next move. Whatever it may be, Berk will be ready.