Chap. 8 It All Makes Sense!

(Anna's POV)

I had been flying on Toothless for about an hour. So far I hadn't come up with any ideas as to where we were headed. After awhile Toothless shot down out of the blue. I had to grab hold of the saddle so as not to fall off! Toothless landed gently on the ground inside what looked like an ice cave. He let me get off, much to my relief might I add. I looked around inside this amazing creation. It was quite fascinating, I'll tell ya that much.

"What'd you guys bring me here for?" I asked, facing Toothless and the others.

Toothless sent a cosma blast into the air. Before I knew it a bunch of dragons popped up. All different breeds of every sort. I was surprised and a tad bit nervous. All the dragons bowed before Toothless, their alpha dragon. He smiled and held his head high.

"Somebody's important" I teased, nudging him.

He rolled his eyes and called a Terrible Terror over. It instantly obeyed, rushing to Toothless. He spoke to it in Dragon language and it quickly ran off somewhere. It came back with a red gem in it's mouth. Toothless nodded at me to take it. I slowly took it and examined it.

I held it close to my chest and it started glowing. I gasped in surprise and pulled it away. When I did, the glowing dimmed. I looked to Toothless for reassurance, and he nodded at me. I placed the gem right on my chest and it began glowing brightly. The glow increased to the point where I had to shut my eyes. The dragons covered their faces with their wings. The light finally died down and I opened my eyes.

"That was interesting, what was th- Oh my gosh!" I screeched.

I looked around and saw flames spiraling around me. I yelped in surprise and shock. I was surprised that the heat didn't effect me. I gently picked my foot up, and set it back down. Another burst of amazing and beautiful flames erupted.

"Wow! Did you know about this?" I asked Toothless.

Him and the others all nodded at me. I started looking at my hands and began thinking. I flicked my hand and a bright flame rose up out of my palm. I giggled with excitement.

"This is incredible! I didn't know I ha- wait a minute. Didn't Grand Pabbie say something about this? He did! It all makes sense now!" I started screaming.

Toothless and the others all chuckled at my excitement.

"He said I wouldn't know what my powers were until I was in touch with what they stood for! This is what he meant! I needed to be in touch with you guys! With the Dragons!" I finished.

I started thinking of things I could do with my powers. I looked at Stormfly and an idea popped up. I flicked my wrist, and huge Deadly Nadder spines shot up out the ground. The dragons had to jump back so as not to be hit.

"Sorry!" I apologized.

With a wave of my hand the spines disappeared. I did a lot of awesome tricks with my powers. I even created a plasma blast in my hand! Cool, right!? I smiled and thought about what else I could do. I thought of how Elsa made her ice dress.

"I wonder if I could make a new outfit?" I thought out loud.

I thought of a nice dress, concentrated, and snapped my fingers. Instantly, my old dress faded into a beautiful sparkly red one. It had long sleeves that wrapped around my arms and dropped to the floor. I has an adorable red bow that was around my neck, the bow facing backwards. My hair was no longer in a bun, but instead completely loose.

I made some Bewilderbeast ice appear so I could see myself. I looked and saw my eyes now had more mascara and also had red, sparkly eye shadow. My lips were now glossy, and sparkly red. I also sported a pair of red heels. I admired myself for a minute, then turned to Toothless and the others.

"What do you guys think?" I asked, doing a little twirl, causing my dress to poof out a little. They all nodded in approval. Stormfly quickly ran to a bush and dug around a bit. She came back with a couple roses in her mouth. I turned my head to the side, and she gently placed them in.

"Thanks girl" I said, rubbing her muzzle.

She purred, and rubbed up against me. Suddenly, another thing hit me. I now had Dragon powers, and I was a princess. So... in other words.. this means I'm princess of the Dragons! Again, this doesn't happen everyday! I wonder what everyone's going to think.