Chap. 11 Meet Cocoa and....Jealousy?

(Anna's POV)

I just met up with Hiccup and the gang. I figured they'd find me sooner or later. Hiccup said he loved my new look. Love.... The forbidden word. At least that's what it is in my opinion. Soon, he began admiring Cocoa.

"And who's this beauty?" Hiccup asked, walking over to Cocoa.

"She's Cocoa. My Night Fury" I answered.

"And mom thought Toothless was beautiful. But look at you!!" He exclaimed, rubbing her head.

She purred, rubbing against him. She seemed to really like him. Toothless got a jealous look on his face. He growled, turning away from Hiccup and smacking him with his tail. Everyone laughed as Hiccup picked himself up.

"Ha,ha. Very funny" He said sarcastically.

After that, we all walked back to the cave entrance. Me and Hiccup were having friendly conversation, when Astrid started glaring at me. She also had her battle axe out. Every time she looked at me, she gripped the handle tighter. I did my best to ignore her as we got to the cave entrance. We all were about to mount up, when Fishlegs spoke.

"How's Anna gonna fly Cocoa? She doesn't exactly have a saddle" He pointed out.

"She could always ride with me" Hiccup suggested.

I just happened to spot Astrid glare at me, and tighten her grip on her battle axe. She gave me that look that said 'Don't.. even.... think about it'. I gulped and backed off a bit. I needed a good excuse, and fast. I soon got an idea and excuse in one. That doesn't happen often!

"I've got a better idea" I said.

I went to Cocoa's side, thought for a moment, then snapped my fingers. Instantly, a saddle with swirling flame patterns on it appeared. It looked super cool!! Cocoa immediately began showing it off.

"Awesome!!" Said Ruffnut.

"Hey! You think you could do something like that for us?" Tuffnut asked.

"Of course!" I said, smiling.

After that, I mounted Cocoa and we all took off. We all made casual conversation on the way back. But I had something bothering me. Who or what, shot her out of the sky? And what would Berk think of my powers?