Chapter 14

Story Contains NSFW Cursing Mentions Of Murder and Violence
Viewer Discretion Advised

Story Contains NSFW Cursing Mentions Of Murder and ViolenceViewer Discretion Advised

Chapter 14, Extreme Challenges

Duncan laid in his bed wearing some black shorts and his black headphones on, blasting his emo rock playlist. Leshawna laid in her bed taking a much-needed nap along with Owen and Bridget.

Geoff, D.J, Gwen, and (y/n) sat on her bed and watched Hereditary. Harold sat on the floor by his bed playing his game boy occasionally looking at the computer screen when an interesting part took over the screen.

D.J frowned and began hugging the female tighter causing her to take notice and turn to look at him with a small smile.

"You ok baby?"

"Yea, I just hate scary movies."

She aww'd and kissed his hand causing him to smile and hug her closer. Soon an airplane was heard outside coordinating with a jump scare causing them all to jump and look at each other before laughing. They soon began placing on their clothes before making their way outside.

They all stood in a line and watched as Chris flew around before making a beeline towards them. After what felt like two minutes with the plane not slowing down the twenty year olds began to get nervous.

"Uhm hey, why isn't Chris slowing down?!" Trent called causing them all to scream and take cover.

"INCOMING!"

Duncan ran and jumped onto (y/n) and Gwen bringing them towards the ground. D.J jumped atop and covered them while everyone else ran and hid. Chris smirked and flew past them and into the open field and softly landed.

He popped his head out of the window and took his helmet off, shaking the sweat from his head and smirked evilly before pumping his arm into the air.

"HELL YES! I can't wait to get my pilots license!" (y/n) gasped and looked towards Duncan who also gave her a disbelieved look.

"HE'S FLYING WITHOUT A LICENSE?!" D.J questioned angrily as he stood up.

"YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US YOU BASTARD!" Duncan yelled while standing up, letting the other two stand up as well. He smirked towards his lovers who flipped him off causing him to laugh.

"Just flexing your muscles for today's-" He pulled out his megaphone and turned it on. "X-TREME SPORT'S CHALLENGE!" Everyone covered their ears from the echoing sound before sighing.

"Ugh, it's too early for this," Gwen said as she leaned against (y/n) causing her to smile and softly pat her back.

"Today you'll be participating in three challenges. First up, X-TREME SOFA BED SKYDIVING! Contestants will plummet--uh--SKYDIVE! to awaiting sofa bed targets below." (Y/n) turned to look at her boyfriends who also gave her a look back.