Chapter Six

Warning, this story contains Cursing and NSFW
Viewer discretion advised

Chapter Six, Why You're Really Here 3rd Person Pov

3rd Person Pov

(y/n) smiled as she heard the men groan from inside the tent as she cooked. After three minutes it unzipped revealing Chris to be the first one awake. He moaned and stretched out his arms before looking up at the female and smirked seeing her only wearing pink panties and a grey bra. 

"Good morning sleepyhead~" 

"Morning." He muttered sleepily as he stood and made his way over towards her wearing nothing but grey sweatpants. He placed his hand on her shoulder and lightly kissed her head before grabbing the metal kettle that hung over the firepit. 

"Coffee?" She nodded having him smile and pour himself a cup before sitting down next to her on the log. He wrapped his arm around her waist and took a sip and smelt the air. "Smells good, I didn't know you could cook." She rolled her eyes and playfully hit his chest causing him to chuckle and whisper in her ear. 

"Duncan told me why you both were really here." 

"Oh yeah?" He smiled and tilted his head forward causing her to blush and look back at the pan before her. 

"Yeah, he told me he was here to start drama, and you." He brought his hand up and gently pulled a strand of hair behind her ear and dragged his finger down her cheek. "You were here for me." She gulped and looked at him but before she could say anything, Duncan and D.J. walked out with groans catching their attention. They both stretched their limbs before walking forward and kissed each side of the female's cheek and muttered a good morning. 

She smiled and finished cooking and handed them each a plate having them thank her and chow down. Chris finished first and set his plate down before standing up and waving. 

"Alright everyone, today's a chill day. Go back to the cabins and rest up, I'll send over some team members to clean this up." The three nodded and waved causing him to smile and wave back before turning and walking away. 

"Who knew our sexy host had a country accent~" Duncan muttered with a smirk causing D.J. to laugh and (y/n) to push him off the log. 

The rest of the day was remotely peaceful, well kinda. Apparently, Courtney found out that D.J. and Duncan disappeared last night and demanded that they tell her where they went. 

"I went to go bang your mom now leave me alone." He muttered as he flipped her off and walked inside of the boy's cabin. 

"Ugh! I'm serious Duncan! If you even read the rule book that they gave us before the show, section eight explains that were all supposed to be inside of our cabins at night."