Chapter Seven

NSFW//CURSING// MENTIONS OF MURDER
Viewer Discretion Advised

NSFW//CURSING// MENTIONS OF MURDERViewer Discretion Advised

Chapter Seven, The Hunt Begins

Everyone yawned and stretched after a good night's rest and slowly but peacefully started getting dressed for the day, that is until a jet plane was heard flying around. (y/n) looked up confused and turned towards the girls who shrugged. Soon the door busted open revealing Duncan with haggard breath.

He quickly ran in and gripped the female's shoulders tightly and shook her around while screaming at the top of his lungs.

"ATTACK! THEY'RE COMING, MAN! THEY FOUND US!"

"Dude, relax that's just Chris flying his helicopter." He turned towards Geoff who limped by the door and sighed with relief and stretched his limbs.

"I'm taking a shower." He yawned and walked out while (y/n) just processed what the hell just happened before ultimately shrugging and quickly got changed into her outfit for the day.

She smiled and walked out seeing Gwen standing by the table wearing a black crop top sweater with black biker shorts and black high-ankle Converse

She smiled and walked out seeing Gwen standing by the table wearing a black crop top sweater with black biker shorts and black high-ankle Converse. Next to her was Leshawna wearing a light brown sweatsuit.

Both talked amongst themselves until they noticed the female and waved her over.

"Mornin ladies," She spoke happily as she hopped over. "Seems like we're all lookin good today."

"Psh always," Leshawna spoke as she swished her ponytail. Gwen laughed before plopping down on the table and ushering the females to look to the side.

"Damn, look at the female bathroom line." They all looked over and shook their heads at all the girls standing in line doing the pee-pee dance.

"Damn, this is why you go pee at night." The girls looked towards (y/n) and laughed. They continued to talk until someone caught her eye making her gasp.

D.J huffed as he slowly made his way out of the tent, stumbling along the way causing her to run over and quickly place his arm over her shoulder.

"D.J, are you ok to walk now?" He turned to her and smiled brightly before putting a hand under her chin and lifting it.