Chapter Eight

NSFW// MILD CURSING// AND BULLYING
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISE

NSFW// MILD CURSING// AND BULLYING VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISE

Chapter Eight, First Fuck?

(Y/n) sighed as she got out of the steamy shower. She rubbed her wet hair with her towel and sighed with satisfaction before stopping by the other team's cabin, spotting Gwen an Leshawna smoking outside.

(If you don't have hair then you were rubbing your head or something 🤷🏽‍♀️)

"Who'd y'all vote for?" Both turned towards her and smiled before ushering her over.

"We got rid of Cody, he was useless."

"Useless ass nigga." Leshawna muttered as she smoke from her blunt and handed it to (Y/n) who giggled and took a hit.

"Who you getting all dressed up for?"

"Damn, I can't just feel cute?" She spoke as she blew the smoke out and winked causing Gwen to blush and Leshawna to smirk

"Mmh hmm." She took the blunt back and took another two puffs before handing it back to the female.

They continued to talk for about three hours before they all waved and went to bed. (Y/n) walked into her cabin and pretended to be asleep and waited till the time reached 11:00. She quietly sat up and looked around seeing everyone asleep.

She quietly got up from her bed and top-toed out of the cabin, making sure to shut the door quietly before sneaking off into the night.

She walked down the dirt path, past all the cabins and cafeteria, past the stage seeing Chris's rather large trailer. She took in a deep breath for courage and smiled before making her way up the stairs and knocking on the door and waiting.

After hearing a bit of movement from inside and a speaker started playing low music the female giggled and listened as the person walked closer to the door.

It quickly swung open revealing Chris wearing nothing but black sweats. In his hand was a bottle of wine and in the other was two wine glasses.

"Finally darlin' I started to think you weren't gonna come~" He smirked and stepped towards the side causing her to blush madly and quickly walk inside.