Chapter Four

NSFW, If you don't like don't read OK?!

There will be cussing and maybe (y/n) saying the n-word. Congratulations in this story you are black ✌🏾

 Congratulations in this story you are black ✌🏾

Chapter Four, Good Sex and Great Outdoors

(Y/n) exhaled from her nose as she watched everyone dance around, drink or laugh at terrible jokes. She frowned and leaned against her hand, watching as D.J joked around with Geoff and Bridgette.

Duncan stumbled over and laughed loudly before wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Listen listen, if YOU have sex with D.J, I get to blow Courtney's brains out." The female shifted her gaze towards the drunken male before looking over at Courtney who glared at them in a drunken state.

"Not a good idea." He whined and leaned his head against her shoulder.

"But why~" She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Just by looking at her you know she's not a person you can just have sex with and not have any feelings attached, and I'm pretty sure she's a virgin."

"Dammit." He muttered before thinking to himself. He hummed and drummed his fingers on the table to the beat of the music before looking out towards the door. "How about, Gwen?"

"She's hot go for it, I might tap that later too~" He smiled and bumped her fist before exiting out of the door causing her to shake her head and smile.

She hummed to herself before switching her gaze back towards D.J and smiled seeing him looking directly at her. He blushed when she looked at him and looked towards the side causing her to giggle and usher him forward with her finger.

He looked back towards her and gulped before slowly walking over with coo in hand. He took a small sip of his Hennessy and sat down on the bench across from her.

"Oh uh, s-sorry for starrin."

"Pft! D.J that's not why I called you over to me." He blushed in embarrassment before playing with his hands nervously.

"Oh! Uh, then why did you call me over? if you don't mind me asking." She smiled and swirled her finger on the back of his hands causing him to tense up and blush.

"Because I was starring at you too, your really cute D.J~" He smiled and tiled his head towards the side causing her to blush.

"Your really cute to (y/n)." She smiled and placed her hand on his and gave it a light squeeze.

"The way you were dancing was kinda hot, and the way you moved your hips, I think you know how to please a woman~"