Chapter Two

Lots of NSFW and cursing,

If you don't like then don't read,

Chapter Two, Don't Fall Asleep

3rd Person Pov

Chris chuckled as he walked into the middle of the campground. He turned on the megaphone and raised the airhorn towards it before pressing it.

(y/n) screamed and fell off her bed while Bridget groaned and rubbed her eyes. Eva growled and quickly sat up and started to get dressed.

"Bitch ass nigga!" (y/n) heard Leshawan yell from the other cabin causing her to laugh and stand up.

"IT'S SEVEN IN THE MORNING!" Gwen yelled as she walked out in anger. Soon everyone walked out with yawns and stretched their limbs before standing in their direct teams.

"Good Moning! Hope you all slept well." He laughed and walked down the row of contestants before stopping and winking at (y/n) and kept walking causing her to blush and smile.

"Good morning Chris, you look really buff in those shorts~," Heather said winking causing (y/n) to roll her eyes and whisper in Duncan's ear.

"She a hoe." Duncan snorted and covered his mouth as he let out a quiet laugh. Chris soon stopped and looked down at his watch.

"I hope your all ready cause your next challenge begins in exactly one minute." Owen frowned and raised his hand into the air.

"Um excuse me, I don't think that's enough time to eat breakfast."

"Oh, you'll get your breakfast, after you run around the whole lake!"

"Do what now?" (y/n) questioned while Eva growled and went to punch Chris till Duncan and Geoff held her back.

"You've got thirty seconds." (y/n) groaned and started to stretch out her legs causing Duncan to do the same.

"You lose you suck my dick, you win I eat you out." (y/n) turned towards Duncan and nodded causing him to smirk and fist bump her.

"Ok, runner's on your mark, get set," (y/n) and Duncan smirked at each other and got into position. "GO!" Everyone tried to run at their top speed but gasped seeing Duncan and (y/n) taking off in a fat sprint.

"Catch you there (y/n)!" Duncan yelled speeding off causing her to laugh and catch up to him. She soon passed him and booked it into the cafe and accidentally crashed into Chris while Duncan face-planted onto the floor.