14 | EYES

Leah's training with Mcgonagall began today, she was beyond nervous.

She had no idea what her animagi form would be, it would probably be a blackbird, considering that was her patronus. It was extremely rare for you animagus form to differ from your patronus, but Leah would just have to wait and see.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Leah arrived at Mcgonagall's office, heart beating out of her chest.
"You must tell no one of our meetings." She said in a stern tone.
"Why?"
"Don't ask questions." Her tone was serious, Leah knew that she meant business. "You must try and contain your emotions at all times. After you have transformed once, if strong emotions are triggered; signs of your form could begin to show on the outside." This scared Leah, she had very strong emotions. This was going to be difficult.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Ron was sat in the common rooms, comforting Harry.
"Mate, you're too good for her," Ron sympathised the best he could.
"Cheers, I just really liked her you know?"
"I know. Hermione, how was she last night?" Hermione's head shot up out of whatever book she was reading today.
"I'm not saying anything." Hermione was loyal, she would speak about Leah.
"Why? She got something to hide?" Ron suggested.
"Ronald! She is our friend, I can't believe you would think that of her!" Hermione got up out of her seat, and walked up to Ron. "No, she has nothing to hide, I am just a good friend." With that, Hermione smacked Ron over the head with a book and walked up to the girls dormitories.

Leah came into the common rooms, she was a mess.
"What happened to you?" Ron questioned. Leah's clothes were ripped, her hair was a mess, she looked rough. Her cheeks went scarlet and she avoided eye contact with Harry.
"Oh, erm nothing. Just a normal day in the library." Leah forced out a chuckle, hoping to break the tension.
"Leah, can we talk?" Ron rose from his seat, a serious look on his face. Leah nodded and Ron beckoned her to the corner of the room, where Harry couldn't hear.
"Right, you broke Harry's bloody heart yesterday."
"Well what was I meant to do?"
"Tell him you liked him!"
"But I don't! Ron I can't just fake feelings because Harry would figure it out. That would hurt him more."
"Harry wouldn't figure it out at all! The lad's bloody oblivious. He doesn't even realise that you're in love with Draco Malfoy!" She gulped l, knowing deep down in her heart that he was right.
"What did you just say?" Leah was angry now, she knew she had to control her emotions.
"It's obvious. You were the girl looking for him on the train the first day! You sneak off to meet him every other bloody night! So listen here, you tell Harry you like him, or I tell him who you really like." Ron smirked to himself, feeling accomplished. He had no idea what he was in for.
"Ronald Weasley! We are supposed to be friends, I don't and never will have feelings for Harry. You threaten me again and I will have your head on a platter." Leah was raging, tears in her eyes, she often cried out of frustration.
"Yo-Your eyes!" Leah ran, she didn't know where she was going, but she ran. Ron had seen her eyes.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Leah ended up at the astronomy tower, no surprise there. She sobbed, but not only out of anger, she was partially sad as well. If Ron told people about her eyes, they would see her as a freak.
"Le, is that you?" She recognised the voice almost instantly, Draco.
"Y-Yes." She muffled between sobs.
"What happened," he put his arm around her, rubbing circles in her back.
"Lots of stuff, I'm just overwhelmed." She lay head on his shoulder, his presence alone comforted her.
"Talk to me," his voice was calm, "I'm here, I'm not leaving anytime soon."
"I can't, I want to but I can't." She wiped her eyes, attempting to look presentable.
"Who would I tell?" He softly chuckled, playing with her hair.
"Promise?" She held out her pinky, the pair did this a lot as children, pinky promises were sacred.
"Promise." He joined their pinked and kissed her thumb, making her cheeks go a vibrant pink.
"I was arguing with Ron, and well, my eyes went yellow." She hid her face in his shoulder, embarrassed.
"Y-Yellow?" Draco was concerned, "are you ill?" She found his concern sweet.
"No Draco," She rubbed his hand, "I'm an animagus."
"Really? That's awesome, so why are you so worried about Ron?"
"No ones supposed to know, and I'm not ordinary, if I don't control my emotions, I could turn involuntarily." She glanced behind her, making sure they were alone.
"You are no freak, you are beautiful." He strokes her cheek, somewhat looking into her soul. She softly giggled, cuddling into him more. They were so absorbed in each other's presence, that they didn't notice a boy with shaggy black hair watching.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi guys! I know this chapter's short, but it has quite a lot going on.
Please tell me someone got the 'six' reference I put in.
You may have seen it on my message board, but I'm thinking about writing another book! Would you guys be interested?
Anyway, thank you for reading!
Thank you all so much for 80 votes :)
Make sure to vote and comment!
Thanks xo