8 | STARS

Leah felt calm after the swim, but she still didn't feel full. Like a part of her was missing, like something or someone wasn't where they were supposed to be.

So she went to the place she always did when she was sad, the astronomy tower. Yes, it reminded her of Draco, but it was also very high. No one would hear her.

Leah couldn't help but think it was all her fault, that she was the reason Draco did what he did, that she was the one to blame. She should've realised what her boggart was sooner. The real question was, why did Draco care so much?

Her boggart wouldn't affect his life. Tears filled Leah's eyes, they descended down her soft cheeks. Out of rage, she tore Draco's jacket of her shoulders and threw it off the astronomy tower, yes she was a little dramatic. Loud sobs escaping her lips, why her? Couldn't he do this to someone else? And why kiss Pansy Parkinson?

Ever since they were little Pansy had hated Leah, nobody knew why, she just did. It seemed like even when Leah breathed, it infuriated Parkinson more.
Was he just kissing Pansy to wind her up? Or did he actually like her?

Leah pondered on this thought for a while, before drifting off to sleep.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Draco didn't sleep, again. He saw Leah at the lake, in her underwear, swimming, laughing. Happy. He had never gone swimming with her, and he really wanted to. It made her so happy.

He then saw her on the astronomy, sad. Crying. All he wanted to do was to hold her in his arms. Play with her hair, whisper sweet nothings in her ear. Love her with all he had.

He shouldn't have shouted at her the other night. He shouldn't have kissed Pansy. He knew Blaise would never make a move on her because he knew about Draco's feelings.

Draco shouldn't have snuck out of the Hospital Wing to see it she was okay. She could handle herself, yet he couldn't stop worrying. Deep down he knew she was okay, he didn't know how but he knew when she was hurt. He knew.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Leah hadn't gone back to the dorms that night, Hermione, Harry and Ron went looking for her. They found her sound asleep on the astronomy tower.
"Leah, wake up." Hermione said softly.
"W-What time is it?"
"Midnight," Harry interrupted, "You didn't come back to the dorms so we all got worried."
"Yeah, what he said." Ron whispered timidly.
"You guys didn't have to come, I'm fine up here."
"Come on Leah, let's take you back to the dorms so you don't get sick." Hermione whispered in a reassuring tone, putting her hand on Leah's back.

As they walked back to the dorms, nobody spoke, sensing Leah's mood. She was upset, tired and probably hungry.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

The four didn't have anything planned today, so they were going to wonder until the dreaded time came of Buckbeak's execution. Leah knew Draco had no say in the matter, but after what had happened he deserved no mercy. 

Leah, Hermione, Harry and Ron were walking around the grounds.
"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak, it's just too horrible." Hermione spat. They came to the end of whatever passage they were waking down.
When they stumbled across a certain blonde and his sidekicks. Great, Leah thought, just great.
"Just got worse," Ron said his tone unrecognisable. You could heat Draco muttering in the distance. He was talking about Buckbeak.

Hermione and Leah simultaneously sped down towards him. Anger dominating their faces.
"Ahh. Come to see the show?" Draco asked, a smug grin wasn't on his face.
"You, you foul loathsome evil little cockroach!" Hermione exclaimed putting a wand to Draco's neck.  Fear took over his face, his eyes flickered to Leah's; but her eyes weren't full of sympathy as he expected, instead they were full with eagerness.
"Hermione no! He's not worth it."  Ron shouted.
"If you won't do it, I will." Leah snarled and slapped Draco round the head.

Hermione's eyes were still full of anger, so Leah stepped aside to let Hermione do the real damage. She punched him in the face. His head slammed against the wall, his nose crunching.
"Malfoy, are you okay." Crabbe's pathetic voice whimpered. Leah rolled her eyes. The all sped off in a distressed manor, Leah snorted.
Hermione was panting. "That felt good."
"Good? It was bloody brilliant." Ron said, a smile across his face.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry this chapter's short, I've been really busy lately! This chapter was quite rushed, but I tried my best.
Favourite part about this chapter?
Thank you guys so much for 310 reads and 40 votes!
Make sure to vote and comment!
Thanks xo