5 | UNKNOWN

It was the day after Draco had been clawed by Buckbeak, Leah knew he was fine; but Draco being Draco was milking it and telling people he was 'lucky to be alive.'
"You know, I bet he's fine." Harry snarled.
"If course he is, it's Malfoy." Ron agreed. While the boys were arguing the owls came to deliver the post, Darcy, Leah's owl, dropped her a letter so she fed him some bacon.
"Thank you Mr. Darcy." Leah winked. He flew off, a Leah opened the letter suspecting it was her mother, but it wasn't. The letter read ' I never craved attention until I tasted yours.' No name, no signature nothing. It was completely anonymous. She smiled to herself, cute, but she didn't have the slightest clue who it was from. But what Leah didn't notice was that Harry Potter was watching her across the table as her delicate features lit up at the note.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Harry and Ron went to the common room.
"D'ya reckon she liked it Ron?" Harry questioned frantically.
"Of course she did, girls go crazy for that stuff."
"You better be right Ron."
"Honestly mate, stop stressing, she'll like it."
"But what if she thinks it's from someone else?"
"She might, but if you keep sending them, she'll like you."
"Ron, if you're right about thi-"
"Hiya boys." Leah greeted, walking into the common rooms. "Walk with me to DADA?"
"Sure." Both the boys said, Harry rubbing the back of his neck. Leah ran up to the dormitory and grabbed a jacket, Draco's jacket.
"W-Who's jacket is that?" Harry stuttered
"Oh no ones." Leah coughed.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

It was time for their first DADA lesson, Leah didn't know the professor but Harry said he met him and the train and he seemed nice.

They walked into the class and in the middle was a strange object. Leah thought it looked like a wardrobe with mirrors, what do wardrobes have to do with DADA?

When everybody had gathered near the centre the wardrobe began to shake.
"Intriguing, isn't it?" A distant voice shouted, Lupin. The wardrobe began in to shake more, quiet whispers echoed the room.
"Would anyone like to venture a guess, to what is inside?" His distant voice became clearer as he edged towards the front.
"That's a boggart that is," cane the voice of Dean Thomas, smart arse.
"Very good Mr. Thomas," the 'boggart' shook more, students slowly inching backwards. "Now can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like." Nobody knows, Leah thought to herself.
"No one knows," Came the voice of the one and only Hermione, wait she's in this class?
"When did she get here?" Exactly Ron, exactly.
"Boggart's are shape shifters, they take the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most. That's what makes them so.."
"So terrifying." Lupin interrupted, rude, "Yes, yes yes." The thing shook more violently. "A very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. Let's practise it now. Eh, without wands please. After me, 'Ridikulus.'"
"Ridikulus," the class echoed.
"Very good, a little louder. Very clear, listen. Ridikulus."
"Ridikulus." They all echoed again.
"This class is ridiculous." Draco snarled. Leah giggles, no Leah it's not funny.
"Very good for the easy part, you see the incantation alone is not enough. What really really finishes a boggart is laughter. You need to force it to assume a shape you truly find amusing. Neville will you join me please?" Oh no, this is going to go terribly wrong, Leah thought to herself. She face palmed, knowing Neville was the clumsiest person in the year.
"Come on don't be shy, come on." Neville sauntered to the front, his head down, his eyes full of fear.
"Neville, what frightens you most of all?"
"professor snape." He almost silently mumbled. "Professor Snape." Neville repeated , the class burst into fits of laughter.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

It was Leah's turn to face the boggart, she didn't actually know what she was afraid of. Leah didn't like to think about her fears. She had no particular traumas she knew of, her parents never told her any scary stories. Okay, here we go.
"Leah your turn." Lupin nodded towards the boggart.
"Okay," Leah nodded, stepping forwards. The boggart took its time shapeshifting, but when it finally did, Leah had no clue what it was. It was a man with a black cloak on reaching for Leah's hand, 'you are special." The thing croaked. Before Leah could cast the incantation, Lupin jumped in front of her.
Beside her Harry's face was white, he knew exactly what it was, but Leah didn't. It was voldemort. What did he want with her? Harry thought to himself.
"That's all for today class," everyone groaned. "Miss Anderson please stay behind." As everyone slowly walked out Draco was beyond scared, please be okay, he thought.
"Miss Anderson, do you know what your boggart was?"
"No professor."
"Write to your parents, once you know come back to me. You may now leave." He dismissed her with his hand.
"P-Professor, I'm not in danger am I?"
"I hope not." And with that Leah left, scared. She practically ran to owlery and wrote to her mother.
'Dear mother,
Sorry I haven't written to you sooner, school's been hectic. As you probably already know, I got into Gryffindor! Following in your footsteps!
I was told to write to you. I was in DADA and we were facing boggarts. Mine was a man in a black cloak telling me I was 'special.' I did not recognise this man, but a few of my friends did. A please explain. Reply asap.
Love from your daughter, Leah x'
"Here you go Darcy, take it straight home." In all honestly, Leah was terrified. This was bad, she could sense it. She had no idea who her boggart was or what he meant.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Harry was pacing the common room.
"Guys, why was Leah's boggart voldemort?" He asked Ron and Hermione.
"Honestly mate, I don't know" Ron answered.
"She's never mentioned him, her family don't have a past with him. How does he know who she is?" Hermione questioned scratching her head.
"I really don't know. What do you think he meant when he said she was special?" Harry questioned.
"Maybe she's got... powers? I don't know mate."
"Thats not it, none of her relatives have had powers."
"Hermione, how do you know so much about her?"
"Every pureblood is in a book somewhere."

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

AUTHORS NOTE

Thank you guys so much for 200 reads! It means so much to me and I am so grateful for all of you!
Did you guys like this chapter?
What was your favourite part?
Suggestions for future chapters?
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Thank you all xo