𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 28 - 𝓦𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

Levi's POV

We were gathering all of our belongings that would be needed for the trip. We had no idea what we would be dealing with so a lot of things are required. Somehow we will have to keep three dragons under control because Erwin decided that we should bring all three of them do that our safety and protection is increased.

I couldn't help but think of Maya. I didn't know what she was going through. She said that she needed me to save her. Well that's what I'm going to do this time its not going to be you saving me. I promise I will get you back and you will be by my side again.
Erwin called me to mount the horses and go towards the gate. We knew that the location was outside of the gates but nevertheless it would be a dangerous situation. We reached the gate and a large crowd surrounded us and whispers began to arise from the mass amount of people. I scoffed at their nosiness and looked forward at the gate. The large screeching caught my attention and the told us that the gate was opening.
I glanced at Erwin and nodded at him. Then we looked forward and shouted for the dragons to take flight. The loud roars if the dragons told us to go. I pulled my horses reins and gave him a little kick to make him go forward.
The sound of horse hooves and flaps of the dragons wings created an intense atmosphere. Adrenaline ran through my veins at the thought of a good fight and getting Maya and Hanji back.
"Erwin remember to keep your composure. I know that you have feelings for Hanji. Don't let your rage blind you though. We don't know anything about the enemy and what we will face so we must be prepared and think strategically" I spoke up to him. I knew that it won't have done anything. I looked to my side to see him looking straight at me. He nodded slowly with his brows furrowed. I knew that he was worried sick about Hanji but he had to have a clear mind.
Hanji's POV
Maya slid off of her sword and onto my lap. Her tears sliding down her eyes. Blood pouring out of her wound. My eyes were still wide from the shock I quickly shook my head and grabbed ahold of her.
I noticed that she had been stabbed all over her body but it missed all of her vital organs. The wounds weren't big because they were only used by a little weapon which wouldn't cause anything severe.
Cordilia was planning for something to happen.
I could hear a sudden burst of laughter. I looked up to find Cordilia with Maya sword in her hands. Her face had a bit of blood on her cheek. She was looking straight down at Maya as she was doing this.
Anger rose throughout me as Maya weakly tried to stand up from my lap.
"Maya no lay down your injured!" She didn't listen to me. She had a hand on her wound and the other one was in the wall as she regained her balance.
"Hanji.. No I can tell your in pain." She didn't look at me as she said this.
I knew that she was right. I was useless the pain that I had just been through has temporarily paralysed me for hours. My body was too weak to move.
"Cordilia.. I have to say you caught me by surprise there. But no matter how much pain you put me through I can't actually die. Now how about we settle this once and for all."
All of a sudden a blinding light came out of nowhere. I shielded my eyes to protect them from this light.
When the light had disappeared I opened my eyes to find that Maya had transformed into a form I had never seen before. I saw her in three forms before. This was definitely her strongest one.

 This was definitely her strongest one