𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20 - 𝓐𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱

Maya's POV
Levi wasn't very happy when he saw the mess hall extremely messy.
"I've been gone 10 minutes. What the hell have you done!?" I screamed.
Levi stood speechless.
"..." silence.
This wasn't a good sign. Somethings going to happen and that will be-
"Your all going to clean the head quarters until it's spotless. I don't want a spec of dust to come init view do I make myself clear?" He spoke dangerously low.
I released him from my grip and slowly started the walk away. Luckily I was nearer to the door so I could run and go to my office without getting caught. Well I wouldn't want to get caught by Levi any way. It would practically be me dying but in a different form. Again.
I started backing towards the door slowly trying not to give a sign to Levi that I was intending to leave. I got my wing and slowly opened the door for me to make my escape until.
"Maya? What are you doing?" I couldn't see his eyes but with the way that he spoke this was Satan.
"Nothing." Shoot I answered too quickly.
"Why is your wing on the door then?"
"Uhhh I-I'm letting something air in!" I screeched.
"Your going to help clean aren't you?" This time he turned around and glared at me. Once he was fully facing my direction he put all of his attention onto me. I looked away nervously and ran out of the door.
I could hear Levi sprinting after me so I ran to my office. It didn't help that my wings weighed a lot so they slowed me down. But then I had an idea.
I kept charging forward and saw a window. I smirked and glanced behind me with a little Levi with a pissed off expression. Once I reached the window I had to get it open. When it opened Levi was a few meters away from grabbing me until I jumped.
I spread my wings out and started flapping before I could hit the ground.
The wind was a lot stronger than I thought it was so I ended up tumbling to the ground.
I looked at the window to find Levi with a shocked expression. When I was falling he ran down to the ground to catch me. However I already had a plan.
I whistled and waited for a moment.
"Anytime now" I said to myself.
All of a sudden I was grabbed by something and was moving upwards.
"That's my boy!" One of the dragons had caught me nearby and was now going to carry me around for a while. I watched as Levi stood there and witnessed all of the crazy events as he didn't really know how to process it all. I chuckled to myself in amusement and allowed the dragon to keep flying higher.
I reached the point where I couldn't see Levi anymore so I decided to stop the dragon and head back down towards the ground. We were diving down at a high speed. The wild winds flowing through my hair as we reached terminal velocity. We got closer raisers the ground so I extended my wings out. Once they were fully extended I stood up in the dragons back and slowly got lifted off of my feet.
I flapped my wings to maintain balance and lowered to the ground.
Once I came in contact with the ground I was greeted by a very angry Levi.
"What the hell were you thinking idiot! Are you trying to scare me again?" He screamed. His eyes were covered by the shadow of his hair hiding his facial expression.
"Levi I'm an angel I have wings. I can't die now. See?" I extended my wing and wrapped I around his back.
He looked up at the surprised before landing on my chest with my arms wrapped around his head securely. He stiffened up but then slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.
"Please don't leave me alone..." He whispered.
"I won't ever leave you alone Levi" I have a warm smile as I closed my eyes. The mild breeze hitting my bare legs.
"I love you Levi" I whispered. I never wanted this to end. Me safe in Levi's embrace as he was in mine. Secured with nothing but love for each other.
"I love you too"
And with that he lifted his head from my chest and gave me a genuine kiss. His hand supported my cheek as he kissed me deeper. My hand layer on his chest.
I pulled away first and looked into his eyes. We were both breathing heavily taking in the air that we had just lost.
"Be mine Maya..."

Chapter 20 is outtt!!!! I can't believe how many views this story is getting! Thank you so much for reading this book! Check out my second book "Swords and Crowns" because it's just as good as this one! Xx