𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10 - 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝔂

Erwin's POV 

She jumped off of the back of my horse and into the air. All of the cadets looked at her crazy, almost as if she was wanting to kill herself for them. They all drew their swords and prepared for battle.

"Soldiers put away your swords and keep riding forward until we reach the gate! Leave Maya to handle them alone!" 

"NO SHE WILL GET HERSELF KILLED!" One of the cadets shouted.

"I'LL BE FINE! SOLDIERS KEEP RIDING FORWARD AND DON'T LOOK BACK! I WILL RETURN WITH CAPTAIN LEVI AND WE WILL BE FINE! THATS AN ORDER GO BACK TO THE WALL" Maya shouted .

They all took one last glance and sped up.

I looked at her in sorrow and worry. It seemed she noticed and she looked back with a smile of her face. "I'll be fine. Remember I don't die that easily eyebrows that ain't my style remember. I'll bring back Levi and hold off all of the titans so that they don't get near the wall." I just gave her a nod and sped up.

Maya's POV

I jumped off of Erwin's horse and flung myself into the air. Adrenaline coursing through my veins. Its been too long since I've done this. I was nervous but exited. I told Erwin to go and join the cadets on the chase back to the walls. I promise that I'll make it back alive guys.

Levi... Please wait for me...

No more secrets now. I have to do this. For the Corps, For humanity, For My superiors. For Levi.

"HEAVENS WINGS! COME FORTH" I shouted .

Pink surrounded me. My clothes got replaced with different armour. My hair changed colour, going blonde, pink and purple. Two horns grew on top of my head. But most importantly the two beautiful wings that had sprouted out on my back. God how I missed this form.  

Maya's true form

Maya's true form. Heavens destruction.

I shot up into the sky trying to find where the titans where coming from. I spotted the herd making there way over to the forest where the survey corps had just gone. I also noticed the five abnormals getting closer to them too.

I dove down from the sky flying at an immense speed. My wings emitting sparks from them. I got in front of the titans and pulled two swords from out of my chest. "You will wish you were never born you ugly beasts." My red eyes glowing from using my powers. I added a power boost to my swords and threw it at the First abnormal.

The black and gold sword went straight through the Titan causing the body to explode from the explosion. Out of nowhere a hand just came and grabbed me. I cursed under my breath. I could feel the Titan crushing my small body. I let out a angry sigh and cut my way out of the titans hands. I instantly blew a blast of magic at the titans head causing it to come off and drop to the ground. I flew past one of the other abnormally that was running towards me. Slashing it by the name of the neck.

Three down two to go...

I'm starting to get tired. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up... I have to keep going. Levi is out there waiting for me!

I saw the three abnormal trying to grab me. I was narrowly missing there hands by flying at different directions. I got both of my swords and forged them both together. I created multiple swords that would be burning with pink flames ready to strike down all three beasts.

"WAR CLASHER!!" I shouted and all of the swords were under my command. I pointed my fingers towards the three titans and shouted for them to go forward.

The swords plummeted through the beasts causing blood to stain my armour. "Tch. Disgusting creatures. Go back to hell where you belong."

Wow so Maya's secret is out of the bad for the reader! Shame that nobody saw her in the form though. She really is a beautiful character if I do say so myself (: Hope you enjoyed this chapter love you lots Xx