"uhm Kay is everything okayyy??"

"Listen to me Lay, turn on the TV right now "

"i dont think this is the right time to do that Kay, Xa- -"

   "JUST DO AS I SAY DAMIT! GO TO E ENTERTAINMENT!" She insisted

   "fine, I'll do it right away " Layla finally gave in and did as told.

      Layla's eyes widened in shock and unbelief as she watched the red carpet host interviewing a couple. Not any couple but her husband who stood alongside a blonde blue eyed female she couldn't recognize.

     "I hope you enjoy the party Mr Lucasino, it was a pleasure speaking to you both " the female host said as she watched Xaviar walk away hands locked with the unknown blonde chick.

    The female was elegantly dressed in a Burgundy Mermaid Evening Dress. It was sleeveless as well as Backless with Gold and Crystal Sequins.
   Her model like body illuminated the dress making it look sexy and also classy.

        She couldn't believe her eyes, Xaviar wasn't running late. He had infact stood her up taking another female he deemed worthy enough.

Hot tears brimmed her eyes immediately as she recalled the way his eyes shone and lips curled into a genuine smile as he looked at his date.

    "Layla, are you still there??? I was going through the channels looking for anything interesting when I stumbled upon it.  Don't fucking shed a tear babes he's not worth it " Kay said calmly

   "I -don't believe it- like why-like what did I do wrong??"

"nothing! You did absolutely nothing wrong. And if he can't notice how awesome you are then it's his loss. Should I come over?? I'll be there right away if you want me to "

  "no don't - I'll be fine don't worry about me. I've gotta go now " She quickly ended the call and switched off her phone.

     She turned to meet Blanc pityful eyes
"he's not coming is he?"

   Unable to give her a response, he cast his gaze to the ground.

    Willing her body slowly, she made her way to the kitchen, taking a glass she moved to the wine cabinet and took two bottles of  Palo Cortado Sherry wine. She needed to numb this aching feeling she felt, she needed to stop being disappointed at herself.

      As she took furious steps up the stairs, Blanc hurried right behind her becoming aware of what she held in her hands.

"Signora please give me the wine, it's alcoholic context is on the high side, it won't be good for you. I could get you another "

   she ignored every word her guard had to utter, she couldn't understand why he would think she would heed to his words after all he had seen the sort of humiliation her husband had dished out to her.

"I know what I'm doing Blanc, I'm not a child!" She spat out angrily shutting the door once she was in the bedroom.

      I slid down the door as the tears I'd been holding back pushed down my eyes heavily. Without a minute to sob I opened the bottle, debating if I should use the glass or not, deciding against it I drank it the old fashioned way. I just wanted to be drunk and numb not caring about how fucked I'd be the following morning

   Taking three more gulps, tears poured out my eyes as memories of seeing my husband with a random female on television clouded my mind.

What did she have that I didn't???