🌙II. Only the Moon Knows I'm in Love with You pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Let my girlfriend go, I'll take her home myself."

Thrown around like a rag doll, Jungkook came into view, calm, savvy, and extremely handsome under the moonlight. His eyes pierced through mine, recognizing the feeling of discomfort.

"Girlfriend? Since when? I didn't see you lay a finger or talk to her all night."

Sighing, he grabbed my wrist and succesfully pulled me towards him. He was basically cuddling me, and that was against my rules!

"Did he touch you?"

He was looking down at me like how a boyfriend would with a girlfriend. The only difference was, we weren't. His peppermint cologne was intoxicating and masked the disappointment I never knew I had. I shook my head at his question, burying deeper into his coat.

"Are you alright my love?"

"Yes." I smiled against his black sweater and wrapped my arms around his waist. A warm feeling flooded my insides, and I realized why I felt safe in the bar with stronger men who could've possibly taken advantage of me and my vulnerable state.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook."

"Yeah whatever you say man, I wasn't going to touch her anyways, but if I hear that something bad happened to her, it's gonna be your head they'll go for, yah hear me?" The padding of footsteps gently faded. Not hearing Jungkook's response, I roughly detached myself from his arms. He was blankly gawking at me as I stumble my way to the direction of the dorms.

It didn't last long until I felt the same pair of arms hoisting me up on his back and carrying me to the proper direction. Humming the tune, my mother used to help me fall asleep.

"Yah! Why didn't you say it back then when you also felt the same!"

We were tucked into our bed, Jungkook was reading a manual book needed for his new job. He was purposely ignoring my unleashed irritation.

"Fine. I will never say it ever again." Me being me, I pulled the covers up to my nose and pushed my mind to fall asleep, before really doing so.

Jungkook heaves a sigh as he shifts his weight towards Lisa and wraps an arm around her, gently nuzzling his nose against the soft sleeping body.

Delicately whispering, "Only the Moon Knows I'm in Love with You."

V.✨

The isle was shorter than I would've liked it. When Jungkook, myself, as well as dad and Eleanor were reviewing multiple venues, Jungkook randomly flipped to a page and pointed directly at the first one he saw.

I automatically flipped the page over, disliking the marble walls, polished floors, and the overall modernized feel. In addition to my careful observations, it seemed awfully too isolated and artificial, no sense of nature whatsoever. The only pro I could point out was the garden built outside, a hedge to border the inside, it was the supposed area for evening dinner. It was summer, the season of bugs and burning weather.

Jungkook let out a booming sound of annoyance. He seized my hand and took hold of it while flipping the page once again. Suggesting that we should at least discuss the idea and consider it.

I explained the subtle details I disapproved the most of. Strictly on the 'not connecting enough with the true beauty of nature' and the 'feels like I'm getting married to a greek god'. I stood tall with my statements, knowing firmly I was going to win.

I let him take his turn, and not even a second of silence he began analyzing thoroughly about why we should take it into consideration. He exclaimed that when he was seven, he vowed to get married at the first place he puts his right pointer finger on. That certain events and problematic or memorable occurrences were by fate. He didn't want to mess that up.