I don't like you.

Start from the beginning

"Stop that!" Kabuto snapped and pushed Naruto away.

"You're rude." I commented bluntly and he glared at me.

"You probably tast bad." I told him calmly and giggled as Naruto looked weirdly at Kabuto.

"Don't even think about it!" Kabuto snapped at Naruto, making Naruto look away.

For some reason it made me think of that Snakey guy with the loooooooong tongue. You seriously don't just go licking people!

"You're mean." I said nonchalant and ignored the glare he send me.

"Am not!" He snapped at me.

"You dress weirdly." I said not even caring that he didn't agree with me.

"I do not!" He snapped again.

"You act creepily." I sighed at him calmly.

"I do not! Damnit!!!" He yelled at me.

"You mistreat other people." I said and ignored his foulmouthness.

"Will you stop it already?!" He yelled and I shook my head.

"You're hair looks funny." I said, feeling quite amused, seems like the others did too judging by their smiles and smirk.

"Stop it!"

"You're arrogant." I told him calmly.

"I said stop it!" He yelled louder.

"You hit people." I said and caresssed my bruised chin, this time he stayed silent, but he seemed beyond raging.

"I really really don't like you." I told him, which sat off the bomb.

"Shut up! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" He yelled at me and I tilted my head at him.

Pinky looked at me and shushed me, so I smiled at her and pretended to 'lock' my lips, silently promising to stay quiet.

"Don't yell at her!" Naruto yelled at him, not noticing that the Pinky took Kabuto's side.

But they all seemed to be good friends again soon after, together we walked for a long time and I got very bored, though I didn't do anything about it.

We just walked.

And walked.

And walked.

And walked.

And walked.

And walked.

Did I meantion that we walked?

No? Well, we walked.

Oh, and we also walked.

And we walked straight into a genjutsu....... -_-"

I sensed it right away, but I didn't speak up, I had been asked to stay silent; so I did. The others didn't notice, before a few hours later and when they found out Raven turned to me annoyed.

"You knew, didn't you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Why didn't you say anything then!?" She whisper yelled at me and I answerred her by bringing my hand to my lips, pretending to shush her.

"Seriously?! You won't tell your team that they are caught in a genjutsu, just because she shushed you?!" Kabuto asked unbelieving to which I nodded.

My nod got me some fun reactions; Pinky hang her head, Naruto fell onto the ground laughing, Raven ghost smiled and Kabuto anime-fell.

A little while later we got in a fight with those that casted the genjutsu, well the others did because 'I'm just a little girl' and 'I haven't sleept enough' and 'I could get hurt' and 'Naruto will protect me'......

Can you guess yourself, who said what?

Well, I just did as they said, it was their exam after all.

And they won, so no worries.

Then we walked(again -_-") towards the tower, though this time we actually got there.......

Finally!

When we got to the tower Kabuto headed towards his team that was waiting for him and my team walked towards their door, but they stopped and looked surprised at me.

"Aren't you coming?" Naruto asked, the question seemed to make Kabuto look over, though the others didn't notice.

"Iie, I took this test alone remember?" I said and giggled at them.

"Where is your scrolls?" Raven asked suspicious and looked towards my ponch.

"Don't look at me like that, Raven, I already finished, so don't worry." I said and pouted at them.

"When exactly did you 'finish'?" Kabuto asked as he turned slightly towards us, his question seemed to interest my team.

"I don't think you pronounced that correctly. Anyway, not that its any of your business, but I finished just before I went back to the team." He seemed surprised, but my team seemed even more surprised.

"But you came back to us five minutes in!!!" Naruto half yelled in surprise, making Kabuto's eyes widden.

"So?" I asked calmly, putting an end to the discussion.

Then the team, more or less voluntary, went inside, I turned my back on Kabuto and walked inside looking for Otou-sensei.

Though I couldn't shake the feeling of somebody watching me...........