How can it be that I can't turn my back on you three?

Tsukiko's pov:

"Five minutes." I said as I jumped down infront of Pinky. "Five minutes and you go strike up a fight with a Sanin! Five minutes!"

"Kiko?.... A Sanin?....." She seemed weirdly stressed.

"Hai, a Sanin; a ninja abow jounin level." I explained softly as I entered her little hideout, only to be crushed in a bone-breaking hug. "Ehhh, Pinky are you..... okay?"

"I thought that we were going to die! I thought you were going to die! Don't do this to me ever again!" She changed from worried to angry extremely fast...

Is she bipolar?

I think so......

"No promises." I giggled as I gently pushed away from her embrace.

"How did you get away?" She asked me as we sat down next to the unconsious boys.

"We talked and then I ran." I said, smoothly avoiding to meantion that he fudging licked me!

"Do you think that the boys will be alright?" She asked worried and threw a glance at them.

"Don't worry about those two Hottentots, they'll be just fine." I giggled and looked her over. "I'm more worried about you, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, it's just bruises and a few cuts. I'm really just tired." She said sleepily and I giggled.

"Then go to sleep, I'll keep watch. No worries. Be happy!" I giggled as she fell asleep on the ground beside me with a soft smile on her lips.

She seemed weirdly trusting of me today, it was kinda creeping me out...

I looked up through the branches that created the roof of our little hideout, the stars were visible. It's one of the few things that haven't changed from my old world to this one, yet it seems like the stars shine brighter here...

Maybe it's because I like it here?....

[0,0] ---------------------Hooooo
| )__) ------------------------------------------Hwooooo
-"-"- ---------------------------------------------------------------Whooooo

Morning light came slowly, yet all at once. It was just like falling in love; it happens ever so slowly, bit by bit, bite by bite, slowly, calmly, smoothingly, yet you can not fight it since its already there. It already happened.

The sun rays were timid at first, but then they turned warmer and in the end they became keen on brighting up the harsh morning that most of the candidates would wake up to.

One innocently ray managed to get through our wrecked roof, the little sun ray seemed to find Pinky in need of its comfort so it decided to rest on her to warm her body and to bring her hope.

But it didn't.

It only brought her back to the world that she had left the night before, the real world.

Her morning noises are rather funny actually, though her face when she realized that I could see and hear her were so much better.

I full out laughed....

Though it wasn't fun.

Not. At. All.

I don't get how people think that the world will change, just because they will it. The world does not change for you, you change the world. That's how it is, that's how it have always been.

You can't just decide on your own that something isn't funny...

"How are you feeling?" I asked her as she rupped her left eye gently.

"My body is sore, but I'm alright." She answered, though her voice cracked a little in the end.

"I'll go get some water. Can I trust you to be safe while I'm gone?" I asked her worried as I stood outside the hideout and looked back in on her.

"Hai, we'll be fine! Just..... Come back okay." She said, but I didn't answer I just giggled at her and left for the clean river I had seen on my way here yesterday.

It wasn't that long a way, but the filling of water bottle after water bottle were boring.

It felt like FOREVER, before I was done!

I know, I know; 'you can't have that many bottles in a bag that's already filled with all kinds of things! Get over yourself! It can't have taken that long!'

Well, you would have been right, had it not been for the fact that I made a summoning scroll filled with, I don't know maybe like 10 water bottles a little while after I came to the village. Most of the bottles were empty, they had lost their content on the many missions that I had been on resently, so I filled them.

When they were all filled I turned to walk back, but I found a nut bush and an pear tree. So I plukked some for the team, looking around a little I also found wild tomatoes and strawberries, after plukking some of those too, I went back towards the hideout.

And guess what I found when I came back.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...........................................................Raven was awake and in the middel of beating up some sound guy, who, together with his team, had attacked my team as soon as I left them alone....

Seriously?!

Can't they take care of themselfs?!

Not even for a little while?.........-_-

Facepalm (-‸ლ)

Double Facepalm (ლ‸-)(-‸ლ)

I might just be the one that actually kill them.

Otou-sensei facepalm (ლ‸\ \)

I sighed as I stood on the branch on which I had stopped, Pinky just got Raven to let go of the sound nin and relax a little instead, while the people from the academy and mini-guy's team had a breathing break....

Not only do they get into trouble, but they pull people into it......

Mini-guy seems kinda beaten......

Awwww, he saved my team! ^_^

The sound nin and his team left their scroll and ran of, watching that I just rolled my eyes and shrugged, before I jumped down to them.

"How can it be that I can't turn my back on you three without you getting in problems?" I asked with a tilted head as I landed just behind them.

"Kiko?! I was so worried!" Pinky almost screamed and attacked me in a bonecrushing hug once again.

"Can't............ Breath........... Need.......... Air........" She didn't seem to have heard me, but she quickly let go of me when Raven told her that I was turning blue.....