4. on the hunt

Cinderella awoke to an almost ideal morning. She was in a comfy bed, the sun was shining through the window, and the birds were singing. After all the excitement last night, a good nights sleep was what she needed to feel ready to commence searching for King White!

Speaking of last night, she started to wonder what the dwarfs were playing at. She knew enough to know it wasn't anything bad, but they almost seemed too willing and able. Oh well, she had more important things to worry about.

For one, she remembers the main sitting area of their house being a complete wreck. While she didn't want to intrude, years of cleaning for a living got to her and she felt compelled to at least sweep the floor. With that she located the nearest broom after cleaning herself up for the day, and set about her tasks.

With a little musical accompaniment that is.

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

At the other end of the hall, the F7 awoke to an angelic sound that was recognizable as singing. "What's going on out there?" Merlin questioned before they all hopped out of bed and went to investigate. What they found was something out of a fairy tale. 

Cinderella stood in the middle of the room, broom in hand, twirling around as she swept. The cherry on top was that she was singing in the most heavenly voice known to man. Coupled with the sun lighting her hair, she was a vision of loveliness.

No matter how your heart is grieving

If you keep on believing

The dream that you wish

Will come true

When she finished and place the broom down to admire the now spotless, she almost jump a mile high when applause sounded from behind her. Cinderella turned to find the seven dwarfs with wide smiles and clapping tiny hands. "I'm sorry for waking you," she smiled sheepishly. "But after all you've done for me sweeping your floor seemed like the least I could do."

"Don't worry about it," Merlin assured her, causing her to smile at him before Jack added something. "Besides, you know what they say. The early bird gets the worm."

"I hope that's the case," she chuckled before a ding went off in the kitchens. "Oh, I also made you some muffins and scones."

"YOU BAKE!" They all cried in amazement. Beautiful, kind, prudent, and she could cook. She was to good to be true. With this in mind, true mental warfare broke out among the princes as to who could be the one to win her heart. And they knew the fastest way to do it was save the king.

They all sat down for a hearty breakfast, and while her skills didn't approach Hans's, she was still an excellent patissere. After washing all the plates, they went outside to take stalk, discuss their plan for the day, and test the triplets new invention from the night before, the printer.

"Here you go. I drew these up last night." Cinderella said as she past out her home drawn wanted poster. "I must say you have quite and artistic eye," Hans complimented her as he inspected it.

"Oh that's nothing," she snorted as she passed one down to Merlin. "Princess Snow's art teacher, Pablo Picasoger, is out of this world." 

"Is it safe to assume the princess takes after her father," Merlin asked her. "Actually she takes after both of her parents pretty down the middle." She responded and was met with a nod from the wizard before Arthur came up and clapped him on the shoulder. 

While Cinderella still felt rather salty with him after last night, for the sake of the king she was willing to cooperate and be civil with him as long as the muscle-head returned the favor. Although it did seem almost TOO convenient that she would be in a primary shopping district alone with him for the day. "Alright, you know the plan. Let's move. Deploy," He then ran in front of the group and stuck a pose. "Thunder Dwarfs are go!"