𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

ivy
soo when are alvaro and cat
landing ?

ezequiel
i miss you guys 😔

ezequiel
drink twice as much for me and
pass out in the bush for the 1x

alvaro
LMAAO I REMEMBER THAT

alvaro
didn't even know it was you

catherine
we'll be in LA by 8.
see ya then <3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

natalia was actually happy to be able to see her friends soon. she wasn't looking forward to seeing alejandro, but she was definitely looking forward to seeing everyone else. when natalia would visit her parents for holidays, she would only spend time with them because she knew wherever her friends were, alejandro would also be there. she wasn't ready to see him. she still wasn't ready to see him, but she missed her friends way too much to ditch them for a broken heart.

natalia lied on her bed and thought about the ways this summer could go. she could either be stuck on alejandro even longer or she could move on. she wanted to move on. alejandro moved on, so why couldn't she?

"natalia!" leslie shouted, natalia groaning as she sat up from her bed. natalia walked out of her room and downstairs, seeing a smiling mattia sitting on the couch.

"tia!" natalia smiled, mattia standing up from the couch and taking natalia into his arms. kairi walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of cereal, sitting on the couch and putting his cereal down as he took william from leslies arms. ( william is kairi and leslies son, i changed the name )

"hi papas." kairi cooed, sitting william on his lap. william was giggling and natalia couldn't help but focus all attention on him. natalia smiled as she watched leslie and kairi talk to william.

"aight the real reason i came over here." mattia stood up from the couch. "queen simp, i'm in need to a sesh."

"ooo you and sierra fighting?" natalia asked, pursing her lips. her eyebrows rose and mattia slowly nodded, looking at his feet.

"bet, lemme go grab my tings." natalia stood up from the couch and jogged to her room. she grabbed a speaker and her little box that had rolling papers, a lighter, a grinder, and weed. the ultimate 'i'm sad so imma smoke to be high and sad' box. she looked in her suitcase and got it from the very bottom, then walked outside with her phone and the box in her hand.

"a joint is good enough for you huh? or do you wanna take dabs?" natalia asked as she walked downstairs to see alejandro and his girlfriend. natalia froze and her eyes immediately went to mattia.

"didn't do it." mattia put his hands up in defense. natalia narrowed her eyes at her cousin who was looking away. kairi let out a small chuckle and continued playing with his son.

"aight, look." leslie put her hands up. "we needed somewhere to meet. if you would have seen in the group chat, you would see that we agreed on here."

"it's whatever." natalia walked towards the backyard. "come on, tia."

mattia looked at alejandro and katie, shrugging his shoulders and following natalia to her backyard. her parents were gone so she didn't have to leave the house to smoke, which was probably the best thing in the entire world at the moment since she would prefer to smoke at home instead of inside her car at a park.

alejandro watched mattia follow natalia out of the living room and towards the backyard. alejandro looked at leslie who was avoiding all eye contact with him. he couldn't say anything because katie was with him, and he thought that it wouldn't be right.

natalia grinded the weed while mattia waited for her. he was going to be rolling the joint, natalia wasn't the best at rolling yet.

"put on some music, short stuff." mattia said as he tucked on end of the joint into the other.

"do you wanna be sad?" natalia joked.

"lowkey, yeah." mattia laughed, natalia nodding and pulling her phone out. she put on her 'love lost' playlist that was specifically made for alejandro. the description of it said 'words left unsaid to you' and had the date of the day they began their relationship. ( so gross but ugh lmao )

"you ever miss him, nati?" mattia asked. natalia looked at mattia, the question catching her off guard.

"uhmm, no." natalia hesitantly answered. "he's moved on and so have i."

"oh what a fucking liar." mattia laughed, twisting the top of the joint and bringing it to his lips. he lit it and let out little puffs. once the joint was completely lit, he took a puff and did a ghost inhale.

"i guess." natalia grabbed the joint from mattia. natalia shook her head as she let the lyrics of the song take over her head. natalia hasn't moved on but she's had plans to, she just didn't want to use someone to get over alejandro.

after they finished the joint and their conversations about their love life, they placed everything back inside of natalias little box and walked inside.

"that playlist was good, shoot it yeah?" mattia asked as he opened the sliding door.

"yeah, no. confidential shit right there." natalia closed the door and turned to mattia who was just staring at her. he waited for her to say it was a joke, but she really wouldn't share her playlist with him. he rolled his eyes and let out a small laugh.

"i'll get it one day, natalia." mattia threatened. "it's just a playlist."

"for a special someone who isn't youuu." natalia dragged out, pushing mattia out the kitchen and to the living room. natalia and alejandro made eye contact, alejandro giving her a small smile. natalia ignored his smile and placed her attention on william, alejandro mentally cursing at the stubborn girl in front of him. even though he has a girlfriend, he missed natalia as a friend. he was determined to get her to start talking to him again.

╔═.✵.══════════╗
lyss' personal
lyrics!
╚══════════.✵.═╝

kinda ghetto how alejandro brings his
girlfriend around his ex but whatever.
i meant to post this chapter yesterday
but i ain't even gonna lie, i've been a
lil lazy 😳 anyways, how's quarantine
treating ya'll ? hope you guys enjoyed
this kinda shitty chapter <3

don't forget to vote + comment !

word count: 1272

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

THE PLAYLIST!

spotify: alyssaaxg
playlist name: love lost

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯