Love Yourself ~ Cheater!MiniLadd & VanossGaming

For all the times that you rain on my parade

And all the clubs you get in using my name

You think you broke my heart, oh, girl for goodness' sake

You think I'm crying on my own. Well, I ain't

"Craig! Babe let's go in there!" I cheered, tugging my boyfriends arm towards the game shop that was situated next to Hollister. He grumbled slightly and took his arm out of my grip, the smile on my face fading to a slightly upset look.

"Let's go home after this. I'm tired." He hissed, making me flinch at his harsh tone. I nodded lightly and walked in behind him, my head hanging in shame and sadness.

~~~

"Craig where are you?" I asked into the phone, glancing at the alarm clock that flashed 11:30pm. The bedroom was dark and cold, the light from the moon flowing through the thin white curtains.

"I'm at the club~" He slurred, making me cringe at his drunk attitude.

"Oh okay... I'll see you later..." I said, hanging up. I didn't feel sad or upset, i felt angry and beyond pissed. He told me he was going out for a meal with the others, when actually Evan rang from home.

Climbing into bed, i shut my eyes and fell asleep, dreaming about someone other than Craig.

~~~~

And I didn't wanna write a song

'Cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care. I don't,

But you still hit my phone up

And, baby, I be movin' on

And I think you should be somethin' I don't wanna hold back,

Maybe you should know that

It had been 2 weeks since Craig and i had an argument, causing me to pack my things and move into Evan's house. He completely understood and let me stay at his. I had lost my feelings for Craig but started to feel something around Evan, making me feel confused, like he was a high school crush.

I glared at my phone, the ringtone sounding around the quiet gaming room. It had been going off every day for at least 4/5 days now, making me lose my patience. Angrily picking it up, i heard Craig's heavy breathing on the other end. I then heard a female moan, making me cringe in disgust.

Ending the phone call, i blocked his contact and turned my phone off.

~~~~~

My mama don't like you and she likes everyone

And I never like to admit that I was wrong

And I've been so caught up in my job,

Didn't see what's going on

But now I know,

I'm better sleeping on my own

My eyes widened at my what Evan told me, anger flaring up in me.

"That's it. He's been using me and seeing other women behind my back. After what i did for him." I said in disbelief.

"My mum never liked him that much anyway." I grumbled angrily, slumping on the couch. Evan and I were at hotel in Boston getting ready to go to Pax East to do a signing and an interview there when he accidently blurted it out.

"I'm moving on." I said, getting up. He came closer and pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist, making me blush. We looked at each other intently and i could see his eye's flicker down to my lips. He leant in and pressed his lips to mine, fireworks erupting in my stomach. After a while, we pulled away and i smiled cheerily up at him.

"I love you (Y/n)." He said, making me blush heavily.

"I love you too Evan." I said, entwining my hand with his and grabbing my satchel.

"Be mine?" He asked, kissing my forehead.

"I'll be yours." I replied, kissing his cheek. We put on our shoes and walked out of the hotel room, not forgetting the keys, my purse, phone, headphone, and a spare top.

Time skip!

We finally arrived at the convention, bustling fans and people walking around taking videos and vlogging. Walking hand in hand, we went to our panel and sat down, getting loads of people coming over.

"(Y/n)?" I heard a voice ask, making me snap my head up to the person. Standing there was Craig, his arm around a blonde girl, glaring at me.

"Er Craig... Hi." I said, Evan taking my hand entwining it with his. I smiled at him and turned back to Craig.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" I asked, signing some more things for fans.

"Yeah haha.. I'll see you later." He said, a flash of sadness.

"Craig. I forgive you. Friends?" I said, making him nod happily. I hugged him and he left to go back to his panel.

"You okay?" Evan asked, making me nod contently in reply.

"I love you Evan." I said, signing a fans poster.

"I love you too (Y/n)." He replied, kissing me on the lips. I looked at the fans and they screamed loudly in glee. I laughed and smiled as they took photos of us.

'Cause if you like the way you look that much

Oh, baby, you should go and love yourself..