Teacher - VanossGaming

{Third Person}

"I hate this game!" (Y/N) shouted.
Vanoss, known as Evan, and (Y/N) - chan were currently playing gta V and so far Vanoss was trolling her.

Vanoss kissed (Y/N) to shut her up and stop her from pouting.  It must have worked because she thew the controller somewhere and started to hug and kiss him.

" Heh, I'm an awesome boyfriend.............. (Y/N) imma hungry " She kissed him once again.

" Kisses for breakfast, early in the morning " (Y/N) -chan sang.
" (Y/N), it ain't 'early in the morning'. Maybe I should order pizza or something " Vanoss wondered.

"Oh....Kisses for supper, later in the night " she sang once again.

The whole neighbourhood must have heard Evan face palm.

"I still partly hate you though" (Y/N) said while crossing her arms.
"Why?" Vanoss asked looking hurt.

"Because you always beat me at that stupid game" she replied while pointing at the tv which had the pause screen playing.

"Here, I'll show you" Evan said as he got up and sat down behind her. He put his arms in front of her while holding his controller in front of her. He rested his head on (Y/N)'s shoulder.  He changed the game to single player and got the game ready to be taught to her.

(Y/N)'s cheeks were dusted a deep pink on her (S/C) skin. After an hour or so of teaching, thier pizza that Evan ordered had arrived.

"Alright 'teacher' you deserve a reward" (Y/N) said as she got closer to him.

She wrapped her arms around Evan's neck and smashed her lips on to his. He must have enjoyed it as he pressed himself up against her to deepen it. She pulled away knowing he enjoyed his 'reward'.

"Maybe I should teach you more about video games" Vanoss whispered while licking the pizza sauce off (Y/N)'s cheek like a cute puppy.

"Definitely" (Y/N) -chan said as she buried her face into his chest.