VanossGaming-Dirty

Okay there is kissing and dirty talk but no Nudity or bed..rocking :/)

You got hope to see.your boyfriend Evan laying on the couch watching TV. you decided to go have a shower.  After your shower you got on you pink lace bra and your pink lace panties only to be greeted by some arms around your waist and hot, steamy breath on your neck. "You look sexy in that bra..
"He leant in to your ear his hot breath, again cooing at your hearing supply, "But it'd look better on the floor.."You then felt a bit heated and turned around locking your arms around your boyfriends neck and hastily kissing him, hungry for that sweet taste.of his lips and the feel of his muscular arms around your waist pulling you closer towards him making you accidentally placing your right leg between both of his and grinding him. He moaned but you resisted and whispered in his ear"Later.." He smirked and walked out after giving a stare at tour body.

You dressed into one of Evan's shirt's he leant you (but never got back :))  and fluffy slippers and walked into the room finding your favourite movie and Evan on the couch staring at you with lustful eyes.Halfway into the movie Evan whispered in your ear "You owe me now (Y/N).." He cooed with hot breath and the rest is for your mind only. But all I can tell you is...you couldn't hear the movie ;)

So pathetic :/ But hey at least it was dirty for you, you dirty asses xD