Love from the heart 5- VanossGaming

it didn't take long for the sound of your door bell to ring in your ears.

'about time' you mumbled sarcastically as you got to your feet and headed to the door.

your purse strap gently hugging your shoulder as you took a deep breath and opened the door casually.

'took you time' you spoke in a smug tone as you gave Evan a smug smile.

'well, its not my fault your house is extremely hard to find' Evan mumbles back.

you giggle as you watch him stare at you with googly eyes. you two took a minute to take in one another's appearance. he was wearing the red jacket that he wore sometimes for his GTA character and his black jeans. you couldn't help but adore the way he looked. he gave a small cough before looking away from you and down at the floor.

'sorry... I dragged you into this.. you don't have to do it... if you don't want to..' Evan spoke in a soft voice.

sorry? why was he sorry? it confused you greatly. why would he apologies for this? you where quick to react though.

'no-no its fine! really!...... I mean... you know.. its fine... I don't mind..' your voice became soft at the end and you directed your eyes to the ground.

'well... great.... with that aside, shall we go then?' his voice brightened quickly and he finally looked back up at you.

you looked back up at him and gave him a big grin. this only made him grin back at you, a kind happy look in his eyes.

'I think we shall!' you said cheerfully.

he linked arms with you and gently led you away from your house and to his car. being all gentleman like, he opened the front door for you and you gave him a soft smile before you sat down. he closed the car door before heading around to the drivers seat. he got in the car and started the car up, giving you one last smile before looking forwards once more.

~~~time skip givin to you by nogla "hm"~~~

it didn't take you long to arrive at some peaceful restaurant Evan had chosen. once he had parked the car, he jumped out and ran to your door and opened before you could even touch the door handle.

'you know, you don't have to open the door for me, I could do it myself.' you said, a slight smirk on your face.

' well, I didn't force you to come with me, so I guess I should make the experience good for you.' he said, a huge smirk on his face.

now that's the Evan you know and love. you smile at him and get out of the car before stepping out of the way so he could close the car door. once he had closed it and locked his car, he linked arms with you again and you both headed towards the restaurant.

'if I may, how did you find out about this place?' you ask in a soft tone, not wanting to be rude.

'well, I use to come here every known and then with my family. its a cool place, trust me.' he smiled at you kindly.

'oh I don't doubt that's its a cool place. I'm sure its going to be great.' you giggled.

you entered the restaurant and Evan spoke to one of the waiters before they should you to your table. Evan pulled your chair out for you and you gratefully sat down and gave him a kind smile to say thanks. he simply nodded in reply as he sat on the other side of the small round table. in the middle of the table was (your favorite flowers) in a small vase. you starred at them in awe.

'this is amazing Evan!' you said cheerfully, all parts of you that tried to act as if you didn't want to do this completely gone.

you couldn't deny it any more, you loved this!

'what happened to the, "ugh, just what I needed" attitude.' Evan said, a huge smirk stuck across his gorgeous face.

'screw it, I cant deny it. this is freaking awesome!' you giggled.

'well im glad your enjoying it. now lets pick some dinner.' Evan said kindly as you both got handed your menu.

~~~ time skip because im to lazy and stressed out like hell so get over it!!~~~

the two of you spent most of the time chatting to one another about funny moments you remembered from when you played together with the others. once you had finished your meals, Evan paid for the meal and the two of you left and headed down one of the nearby paths, heading towards the nearby park. the two of you walked through the park with only the lighting of a few path lights and the moon to light the path in front of you. a silence lingered between the two of you as you walked along before you finally broke it.

'Evan... I have something to tell you...' you spoke softly.

you really wanted to tell Evan how you felt but you where terrified to get rejected by him. what if he didn't like you? what if after you told him how you felt, he would stop talking to you and your friend ship would get ruined. you where nervous. no, nervous wasn't even compared to how you felt. absolutely positively terrified, that's how you felt. but you had to tell him. it was now or never.

'ok, shoot.' Evans voice was soft yet calm.

'ok.... so... if you could just hear me out.... I mean.. ok what im about to tell you is... I don't want you to judge me but,....' a huge lump seemed to have formed in your throat and it became extremely hard for you to speak. ARGH!! come on just say it!

'I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON YOU!' you blurted out.

after saying those very words, you felt like nothing but a fool. you stopped walking and so did Evan. you starred up at him and saw that shock was all that was on his face. he said and didn't nothing. of course he didn't like you how you liked him. how could you be so stupid? you gave a heavy sigh.

' im sorry... obviously you don't like me that way so I will just leave..' you mumbled as you quickly walked away from him, keeping your head down.

but you where stopped by a warm hand grabbing your wrist. you turned your head back and saw that it was Evan who had grabbed your wrist and was now extremely close to you. you went bright red as he gently turned you around and smiled at you kindly. what was going on? you watched as Evans eyes looked down at your lips before he slowly began to lean forwards. was this really happening!!