Relationship 2 - BasicallyIDoWrk

As soon as the called was ended. You got up from your seat and walked to your room and flopped on your bed. Flipping over as soon you needed to air to breathe. You stared at the (F/C) ceiling and thought of the moments the accrued earlier. You lost thought to the sound of your phone going off. you roll over to the dresser near your bed and grabbed the ringing phone to look at the caller which was Marcel. You chose to press the green button on your iPhone, answering the call and putting the phone near your ear.  press the green button on your iPhone, answering the call and putting the phone near your ear. 

"(Y/N)" 

your breathed hitched when you realized the voice of the person and then you sighed. 

"(Y/N), look I know that I said that, it's just that I know am in a relationship with Simone, but I actually mean what I said earlier. I like you (y/n) and want you to be mine." Marcel said.

"you're in a relationship with Simone and  I have the same feeling for you as well but I can't, so goodbye Marcel," you replied, trying not to cry into the phone.

"(y/n), wai-" Marcel was interrupted due you hanging up the phone and throwing on the bed. you looked up at the ceiling again. your vision starts to get blurry and then you felt something wet on your cheek. 

{ THIRD PERSON }

(y/n) had cried that whole night. 

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                The End 

i know its really short but I had so many things to do today so I wasn't able to make it longer as I usually do. there is so many homework from school. sorry again and thank you for the 1.5 k followers!