She joined me in my car, sitting passenger as she leaned into my leather interior. Now don’t get me wrong, I loved my car, and I thought it looked quite amazing.

But when Megan was sitting in it, it made it look so much better.

She noticed I was staring at her and questioned, “What?”

I shrugged, putting my car into gear and backing slowly, “Nothing, you just look fucking sexy is all.”

I watched her slightly blush as we made our way down the road, heading on back to my house. The excitement couldn’t be contained as she spoke about all the things she wanted to do. All I wanted was to spend time with her, so I’d be along for the ride with whatever she wanted to do.

Then suddenly I felt her hand on my thigh, causing me to shudder as I took a left onto my road. Her touch managed to make me hot almost instantly, and when I glanced at her she was just staring out the window.

She was such a tease.

I pulled into the parking lot and hauled her suitcase into the back of Shawn’s car along with mine, heading inside to see Shawn waiting for us. He looked at his watch, “Is Blair and Tony on their way?”

I sighed, taking out my phone and dialing her up, hearing her answer, “Hey slut!”

I smiled at her excitement, “You two on your way yet?”

“Pulling up now.”

I hung up, looking at Shawn, “Everyone’s here.”

He nodded, grabbing his keys, “Then let’s get moving.”

~ ~ ~ ~

“You’ve never flown before?”

I looked at Megan, shaking my head nervously as I took my place on the plane. She let me have the window seat for my own sake and I didn’t know if I should be grateful or scared. I wasn’t afraid of heights but I had seen too many bad movies involving plane crashes.

She smiled, placing her hand in mine, “It’s only for a few hours.”

“That’s enough for me to go insane.”

She tilted her head, “Sam Carson’s scared of plane rides?”

I eyed her, “I’m not scared, I’m just really nervous.”

I felt the plane shift as I realized it was preparing for take-off, and I gripped Megan’s hand involuntarily. I could feel my heart racing inside my chest as it began picking up speed, and I prayed silently. I figured I was just overreacting, which was more than normal for someone who had never flown in a plane before, but Megan’s comforting grip was silently helping me.