•|Camera + Pictures|•

Start from the beginning

You pulled a sleeping mask over his face, telling him to go to sleep.

You went to check where Fukurodani was playing and rushed to the side arena, convincing yourself that it wouldn't hurt to watch Akaa- I mean, Fukurodani play for a bit.

"Oh! You're going too?" Hinata perked up as the two of you made your way out of the main gym.

As soon as the two of you arrived, Akaashi pointed in your direction.

Bokuto initially looked dejected, but after spotting you and Hinata, he was smiling as he usually did.

You figured that Bokuto would be a little upset about being in the sub-arena, and you were definitely right.

"Ahhh." You sighed. "Akaashi's working hard today too, I see."

Before returning to the match, Akaashi gave you a slight nod.

You enjoyed how he reminded you of Kai in terms of politeness.

"Let's go watch other potential competitors." You nudged Hinata after a while.

The boy nodded enthusiastically at the word 'competitors'. "YEAH!"

~*~*~

"Feels so nice." You called out, returning to your spot in the bath.

"Ah! You're fast! Again!" Yachi was shocked with how quickly you had washed yourself down.

"Take your time Hitoka." You reassured her.

Shimizu was the last to enter the bathing room.

"I think I heard your phone ringing in the locker room, (Name)." Shimizu informed you.

"Oh shoot." You stood up. "I was supposed to meet with my brother today."

"Your brother?" Shimizu asked. She knew you had one, but she didn't know where he lived.

"T-T-T-The little giant?!" Yachi reacted the same way you expected Hinata to.

"Yeah." You nodded, heading to the changing room. "Well, I guess I'll be getting out first, then."

"See you later." Shimizu bid you farewell as she plopped down into the bath.

Once you had changed, you tied your hair into a bun and set off after announcing your leave to Takeda-sensei and Coach Ukai.

After getting into a taxi for a short while, you decided to walk the rest of the way.

"Hello? Tenma?" You spoke through the phone after returning his calls.

"Where are you?" He lazily whined. "I've been waiting forever."

You chuckled. "I'm heading there right now."

"You forgot about me, huh?" The male was evidently fuming through the phone.

Your sweat dropped. "Just a little, yeah."

At that point, he hung up.

Crossing your arms, you wondered what your brother so urgently needed you for in the first place.

"Oya, oya." A familiar voice rang out behind you.

The hairs on the back of your neck were sticking up. It was like he had a tracking device on you or something. You always bumped into him when you came to Tokyo.

"Hi Kuroo." Reluctantly turning to face the male, you realized that he was going for a run. "Didn't have enough play time today?"

He chuckled as he walked up to you and met you at eye level. "Enough about me, where are you headed?"

"I'm going to meet with my brother." You informed him, taking a step back.

The black-haired male was definitely growing more and more comfortable with you, but you were growing more and more aware of his intentions.

"I'll be your bodyguard until then." He insisted, crossing his arms after adjusting the earmuffs on his head.

Kuroo did look good with earmuffs, believe it or not.

"Do what you want." You turned around to walk away and the male followed behind from a distance.

It was at that moment when you heard the sound of a camera clicking.

"Kuroo?!" You turned around to face the sly male.

He had his phone out and he was taking a picture of you walking in front of him.

"Ehe." He grinned like a madman. "Smile, (Name)."

As you approached him to steal his phone, he continued to snap tons of pictures.

Right when you were about to grab the device, he raised it so that it was inaccessible to you.

"Go ahead and climb up my body, baby girl." Kuroo teased with a smug expression. "Treat me like a tree."

You hit his chest at the interesting comment and turned away. He was unbelievable. What were you supposed to even say in response to that?

"Kuroo, you're weird." You stated before continuing on with your walk.