Chapter 31: Trouble

Start from the beginning

One of his eyebrows flinched and his jaw flexed, "We talked about this. And it's Amy. Don't get her name wrong."

"I'm here to clarify some things," I started, "I'm sorry."

"Well, better get started now! I have no time to slouch around, listening to the babbling of a brat." He snapped.

"I just want to say that I refuse to date her. Even if it is just a show. I don't want girls to be linked with my name--"

"Listen, Harry," He started, his eyes darting through my skin, "You need this. The band needs this--"

"I don't care! Let the people think what they want to think." My fists are throbbing at this point. Just a little now and I'm about to lose my cool. 

"No." He stated firmly, "I'm sure you'd already thought of these consequences before you made that ridiculous choice that time. I'm sure you did. Didn't you?" 

"I. Don't. Want. To. Date. Her."  I emphasized and sent darts from my eyes to his. I want to punch him right there and then. I hate how reckless he thinks I am for having Alyssa as my girlfriend. I hate how he was right about me not thinking about things that might happen if I got together with her. But I don't care. I'm ready to face all the consequences my decision had yet to bring me if it means that I have Alyssa in my arms in return. I'm ready to go to hell and back for her.

"Didn't you think about Alyssa's security from my the start?" He sneered with that irritating smirk pasted on his face that I really wanted to hit just to try to get it off him. I stayed silent, because I know even in the corner of my ranting heart and mind, he had a point. But still, there's no way I'm dating his niece. Although I had Alyssa's welfare in my mind, I had to stay firm with my decision.

I grabbed my coat and marched towards the double glass doors of Simon's office. Before finally exiting what I felt like hell when I was with him, I stopped but didn't bother to look at him.

"No still means no, sir. I don't want to date your niece to keep the people entertained in their seats. Sorry." With that, I proceeded to the exit and directly inside the lift. That went well.

Alyssa's POV

Amazeballs! Just one subject to finish and I'm free to enjoy the weekend away from school.

'I miss you. I'm waiting outside the entrance. Can't wait to see you, baby. xoxo' 

Sent from: Curly-haired Guy

I put my hand on my chest and felt the familiar thumping of my heart that until now I haven't got used to and I have no plan on doing so. I tried to hide my fluttered feelings but I know it was evident on the reddening of my face. I just now noticed that he changed his name on my phone. Silly fool. I love him.

'quit flirting and listen to the lecture. your going to fail and you have to live in the streets in a box' 

A pink paper was slipped under my unoccupied hand and by the messy penmanship, obvious that she struggled with cursive writing exercises from grade school, I can already recognize the culprit. 

'Emma, I studied this in advance. I don't want to listen. You spelled 'you're' wrong.'

'idc she really sounds like a dying whale'

"Brighton! Watson! Whatever you are doing, stop it right now!" Ms. Gutenberry bellowed which caught us completely off guard. It was then that I realized we were engrossed in the notes that I forgot the presence of my horrifying calc teacher. How am I going to get used to Emma and I, occassionally with Kristina, passing notes, being founded out and shouted at in class? Probably never. That's because Miss-Terror-Teacher shouts like the whole school needs to know she's angry. With only smoke coming out from her nose and fire-breathing abilities, you could really mistake her for a dragon that eats students for lunch.