𝙰 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕

The door slammed open as Grace stormed into the office.

"Do you wanna explain to me what the fuck Noah just told me?!" She spit out, nearly causing Finn to jump out of his black, leather chair.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Are you trying to kill me or-"

"Oh I for sure will kill you if you don't start talking right fucking now." She practically growled, rage in her eyes.

"Talk about what? Me and Noah made a deal and that's all." He explained calmly, looking at her with innocence in his eyes.

"You know that's just not all. You fucking told him to bring a new Angel!"

"Yeah?" Finn replied as if it was completely obvious.

"Finn do you realize-"

"No, I actually don't understand your point, but go on and waste me more time I guess." He snapped sarcastically.

Grace glared at him, fire in her eyes. "You should have fucking talked with me. That's what my point is dipshit! You can't just-"

"Actually Grace, my sweet little sister, I can and I don't need your fucking permission." He got up too, walking up to her so they were right in front of each other.

"But you do! I'm your best Angel, shit! And I'm the next in charge. You don't make such decisions on your fucking own Finn." She frowned, her cheeks getting more and more reddish by the second.

"Next in charge Grace. Next. Do you know what that means? For as long as I breathe and stand on this earth I'm the boss. Whether you like it or not. I don't need to keep explaining myself to you. My decision is final."

"No it is not! I don't accept it! I don't want a new Angel. And that's final." She scoffed.

Finn roled his eyes and bit the inside of his cheek. He just couldn't get a break today, could he?

"Look. I'm really not in the mood to argue with you. This conversation is over. I decide what's best for the business and you should consider yourself lucky that you're not required to do my job." He exclaimed, raising his eyebrows at her.

"You're full of shit Wolfhard. Full of shit!" Grace pushed his chest, but Finn didn't even flinch.

Instead he caught her wrists in his hands and squeezed them hard. Getting closer to her face, he talked again.

"Do both of us a favour and fucking shut this tempered mouth of yours. I don't give two shits if you're my best Angel or the fucking president of America himself." He clenched his jaw, not letting go of her wrists in spite of her useless attempts of freeing herself from his grasp. "I want a new Angel for my team and I'll fucking get one. You have no saying in that. Did I make myself clear?"

Finn finally let go with a push, making Grace stumble back a bit but she recovered quickly.

"Fuck you." She said, her face one of anger and frustration simultaneously.

"I bet you'd love for me to do that but I think we both know that would be weird,now wouldn't it?" He smirked, that eventually turned into a playful smile as she hit his arm.