Chapter 37 Dead or Alive?

Start from the beginning

"Their plan was to swap these athletes with their men, who'd later hijack the plane and then they were supposed to crash all the planes in the air."

"Holy f##king shit!" John shouted "how Is that possible. Do you mean what I think you mean?"

"Yes they are going to jeopardize with the satelites and the directions and make all the planes crash with each other in the air."

John had the goosebumps in his entire body, his blood boiled "how the f##k did they manage to do this?"

"Their planner was a mechanical engineer" Cynthia's face reflected the same disappointment that of John's "Educated youth going into this direction." She stated "sad, very sad. They had their contacts at the recruitment departments and they still have their men in the land staff of Tokyo airport and other countries airports.

The hunt is on but considering that we do not have much a say with the legal departments of other countries we cannot do anything.

"So I thought you just said we tied up with Japanese security" John was glad that if the proficient Japanese security department were with them, things would get much easier.

"That's the main problem, they are too proficient. They do not appreciate our involvement." Cynthia explained.

"Do they know all the facts?" John asked, an important question nagging him but he had important things to ask.

"No" Cynthia denied. "We only knew because you'd been helping and collecting tiny data." She shrugged "I don't know how you do it even with your limited memory. But you do."

"Tell me one thing" John asked "how is it that you are alive." He finally asked "I thought I visited your funeral."

"That was a ploy to mislead your abductors." She shrugged

"You weren't dead ever." John asked smiling. "And who were my abductors?"

"I am standing in front of you" she kicked him on his butt "kicking your hot ass" she bit her lips "ain't I?"

John smiled glad that his good friend and special agent was alive.

"You did not answer the later question "who wanted to abduct me?'

"Apparently before you were shot and went into comma, you killed one of the major master mind behind the entire thing, one who was involved in recruiting all the personnel in various tasks."

"And the entire plan stopped abruptly" John finished it for her "now if I was awake then I would have guided them" John assessed

"And when you woke up you'd lost all your memory, practically useless for them.

"But I was gone for two freaking years" John barked.

"They never stopped planning on their attack" Cynthia filled in "but when you woke they knew that there were chances that the people who are already in training could be located and they were the best ones, the person you killed Fellal was great at recruiting dedicated employees and he had huge connections all over the world."

"Damn I don't remember a bit" John said holding his temples that were throbbing by now.

"But the people who were after me..." John doubted if they looked or acted like terrorists.
"They were stupids and were fooled that you were a gangster and drug mafia." Cynthia explained "that if they brought you to him they'd get the access to money you had laundered and have forgotten, each of them getting their own share."

'I wish I could lie down" John pressed his head hard "this is too much to take."

"Sorry not possible Agent" Cynthia denied as she threw the pillet of guns in a belt at John "buckle up. We have terrorists to catch."
Both John and Cynthia buckled up in an upbeat truck to reach a very shady apartment.