Chapter 12: Get On With It, Sensei!

I'm just going to stick with Chara's group for now, as they're already in UA.

Happy (late) April Fools Day!

---·---—•—---·---

Third Person POV (Author's POV)

"As you all know, the UA Sports Festival is coming up." Gaster said. Lots of people squealed in delight, whereas our protagonists had absolutely no clue what was going on. Chara leaned back in her chair, which was placed behind Jirou.

Class Layout. Toriel and Asgore will not be students, but they will accompany them on important trips.

 Toriel and Asgore will not be students, but they will accompany them on important trips

Looking through this and realising I didn't add Blooky and BestGirlHagakure. They're in Row 5 next to each other.

"What's this so-called 'Sports Festival'?" She scoffed. Almost everyone turned their head towards her. The green-haired boy that sat two seats away from her gasped.

"Y-you don't know what the UA Sports Festival is?" He exclaimed. Chara's red eyes drifted over to him.

"Am I supposed to be worried?" She asked. Practically everyone stood up and rushed over to Chara to explain and gawp about the Sports Festival. She almost fell out of her chair.

The ones who hadn't bothered to get up were Bird, Peppermint, Pomeranian, Goner and Rock-Head, along with the rest of Chara's group. Sonic had given up on life trying to edge them away from Knives. (Guess I'm going on a nickname basis now. -SS) The sleep-deprived teacher glared at everyone from his sleeping bag, which sent shivers down their spines. The students surrounding Chara proceeded to walk silently back to their seats in shame.

"As almost all of you know, the UA Sports Festival is a big thing. Villain attack in mind..." Chara's attention drifted away from the teacher as she daydreamed about the villains. They had piqued her interest. She wondered what they would be like.

Would they be scary? Can I still CHECK people in this universe - assuming it's another universe anyway. I'm extremely curious... Oh well. I wonder if I can still use my DT Barrage... Hmm...

Soon enough, class had ended.

Chara and her group headed off to the lunch hall. Mettaton, being the fabulous boy he is, accidentally bumped into none other than Midoriya Izuku.

"AH! I'm so sorr-"

"Don't be, darling! I wasn't looking where I was going," Mettaton apologized. Deku's friends had already continued, unknowingly leaving their friend behind. Chara had left as well, and had reached the lunch hall. Midoriya muttered a small sorry and ran off to catch up.