||let me show you||

Zoe's P.O.V

Jim and Tanya had been at ours for a couple of hours now.

"Right, me and tan are gonna go and get the pizza now, we will probably be like half an hour to 45 minutes" alfie says standing up.

"Yeah, let's go!" Tanya jumps up.

"Sorry jimbo, you can come next time, there's only 2 seats in my new car" alfie says sarcastically.

"Have a safe drive" I say waving to them out the window.

Me and Jim walk back into the front room and put some tv on. There is no point in Us putting on a film now as we might as well just wait for them to come back so we can all watch it.

"Zoe, can I ask you something?" Jim asks rather seriously sitting up.

"Of course you can jimbob, what's up?" I ask. I was rather concerned so I put my phone down and looked straight at him.

"Do you find me attractive?"

"What do you mean? I- um well" I didn't know how to reply to the comment. I didn't know if it was a trick question or something. Shit he knows I like him.

"It's just that me and Tanya have been having a little trouble in the bedroom lately" in a way my heart was relieved that it had nothing to do with me but at the same time i was concerned.

"I think Tanya doesn't fancy me anymore. is there something wrong with me?" He looks down as if he was really worried and blushing.

Without thinking I stood up and walked over to him. "Maybe you just need to spice things up a bit." I reply to him.

"How do you mean?" Jim was so cute. he never did do anything too adventurous in the bedroom, or so I heard.

Without thinking I struddled his lap and I stick my tongue in his mouth. I flicked his tongue and swirled it massively in his mouth. I was being in control here and I loved it.

I began to suck in his big fat wet tongue as his eyes lite up by surprise.

"Wow" he says after I stop. "so you think I should just try new things?"

"Defiantly!" I reply with a stern voice.

"So how about this" he says before grabbing my neck and sucking it roughly. this wasn't how I imagined jim. I imagined him being a gentlemen all slow. but he was being rough and it was making me so wet.

He kept kissing down my neck and onto my chest. he started to nibble on my chest leaving marks on my boobs. his hands move up through the inside of my shirt and then he started squeezing and pulling on them.

He lifted up my top top revealing my exposed breast in his face. he got his face and shoved them in between "moterboating" them. Twisting my nipples in his fingers. I let out a moan and he takes this as a sign to carry on.

He began to kiss down to my throbbing centre.