|| Ive got to fly away from this life ||

Zoe's P.O.V

Me and Louise had had a great day shopping in Florida, the shops here were amazing, and at times I had to be dragged out the shop before I bought everything I saw.

When I got back to the hotel room though all the emotions I had this morning were coming flooding back to me. The conversation with jim, the thoughts going thoughts going through my brain, everything!

I get out my phone and text Tanya,

"Hey tan, we need to talk, are you in your hotel room alone?xx :)" I sent the text. I didn't even have to wait a minute before i had a reply.

"Number 3657, I'm alone. I think we need to talk too." The text was blunt and j could feel the tension over the text. I was now dreading going to have to go and see her and talk. She must know that me and Jim had a thing and oh god was I nervous.

As I walked down the corridor I could feel my nerves building up and up and up and I could feel myself sweating. before I knocked on the door I had to prepare myself a bit and get ready for all the yelling that I was about to be faced with.

I gently knocked on the door and the door opens immediately. By the scowl on Tanya's face I can tell she is not happy. I stand there for a minute contemplating running in the other direction. But the stern "well are you coming in?" From Tanya made me realise that I guess we had to talk.

"So" I said pacing up and down the room, trying to avoid the eye contact with her. my flip flops stick to my feet and make weird noises as I walk around in them.

"So, you slept with my boyfriend? well actually, let me start that again." she coughs and composes herself, sitting in an upright position now. "you slept with my fiancé, oh wait my ex-fiancé" she murmurs sitting down on the bed.

"Um well, yeah, but it's not how you think" i say wishing the ground would swallow me and chew me up before burping me up in my own room.

"Oh really, so how was it? Because I'm imagining you and him have sex where ever you are and enjoying?" She says sarcastically looking at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Well, I was only trying to help him, well actually I was trying to help you. The both of you. he was..." as soon as i had said it, I was beginning to regret it by her shocked facial expression with a slight remark of disgust in there.

"So you are telling me this is all my fault? I caused you and Jim to have sex did I? Did j really?" Her tone of voice and face, which was getting more screwed up and redder, was now furious, but it was the truth!

"Well in a way, he told me that you and him were having some problems in the bedroom and he asked how to spice it up and I showed him" i say, I feel a grin come across my face which was the worst thing to do. the grin is slowly turned into a scream as I feel Tanya's hand slap me straight across the face with a loud sound.

"I deserved that" i mutter.

Suddenly Tanya gets a text. we both read it as it is in between us. "I love you tan, but i can carry on. I've got to fly away from this life. Literally. love you always Jimbob x" we both look at each other in confusion.

Suddenly we hear screams from thousands of girls outside the window. but this scream was not a happy scream, as in 'OMG there's my favourite celebrity', it was a scream of fear and terror.

We rush to the window and see the girls shouting "STOP JIM" and pointing to somewhere above our room. it then clicked. Jim was on the roof, and by flying he means jumping.