|| I wriggle and squirm ||

Zoe's P.O.V

WHAT A CRAZY BITCH. I am tied to a chair by rope whilst Tanya is about to try and have sex with my boyfriend.

Tanya literally throws herself on Alfie. She is in all fours about Alfie kissing him on the lips. I try not to look at what is happening but I can't help myself.

I wriggle and squirm trying to get out of these ropes but Tanya has done some sorry of navy knots on me that would have been taught in Boy Scouts for making rafts.

I scan the room trying to see in there is anything that I can do to get me out these ropes. As I scan the room I keep just seeing Tanya and Aflie kiss. It is breaking my heart seeing him kiss someone like that, but it's weird because from this angle it actually looks like he is kissing her back like with passion.

Suddenly out the corner of my eye I see the streak that Alfie had been eating and it clicked, he was using a knife, but it wasn't on the plate. I try to look as far behind me as I could and I see the wooden handle on the edge of the counter.

I stretch my fingers as far out as I can and I ever so slightly reach it with my middle finger. I lean back in my chair making it easier to reach as the chair swings back. Being as quiet as still as I could I slowly pick up the knife and hold it in a way that would allow me to move it up and down to cut the rope.

With my eyes constantly on Tanya I notice that she is taking her top off. She is actually going to have sex with him. Even his hands are roaming her body by choice what.

I was feeling like an MI5 SPY doing some mission impossible task and than with one more swipe my hands were free. I click my crouch down and untie both of my legs aswell. When I sit back up in my chair I can see that Tanya is taking off Alfie's trousers. Her eyes still closed and facing him, but Alfie's eyes have opened and he has seen me break free.

With his eyes he points them in the direction of her bag. I slowly stand up from the chair and the chair makes a noise. Tanya heard and goes to turn around but Alfie grabs her face and kisses her deeper. "oh Alfie, your enjoying it now I see. I always knew I was better than Zoe" She pins him down and kisses down his body licking every inch. Than takes her bra off and gives him one of her breasts to suck on.

Her boobs were twice as big as mine and Alfie couldn't take his eyes off them. without hesitation he puts one in his mouth and starts to fondle with the nipple in his mouth. As he is doing this I slide across the floor and get her bag. I rummage through the bag as quiet as I could barely making a sound.

I than find her phone and take it. I wait for Alfie to make eye contact with me before I point my eyes toward the door.

I hold up 3 finger and start to mouth a count down. On 1 me and Alfie both stand up and run for the door as though or lives depended on it. we get out into the corridor and we sprint. I look down and notice that Alfie has got a hard on. "Sorry to break you away, looked like you was enjoying that" I say before indicating that I was talking about his large penis bulge.